Chapter 4: Your Words, Not Ours

__________________________________

''example'' = normal talk

'example' = thoughts

                  'example' = Skyler

'example' = Slenderman

*example* = sound effect

__________________________________

''Who are you?!'' Said the man in the suit, glaring at both me and Jeff.

''Time to go!'' I turned and ran towards the woods, dragging the other one behind me.

''HEY!'' The man yelled, running after us.

''WHY WEREN'T YOU PAYING ATTENTION!'' Jeff yelled at me, running next to me into the forest.

''I THOUGHT YOU WERE!''

''YOU WERE IN FRONT OF ME HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO SEE ANYONE?!''

''STOP TALKING AND PUT THAT ENERGY INTO RUNNING!''

Karasuma POV

Right before the octopus created the tornado, I heard what I believed to be laughter from somewhere around the building.

It was not coming from the students.

My search got interrupted by the wind the tornado caused, but I swear I heard someone say something on the right, away from the class, behind the buildings corner. As soon as the wind stopped, I went to the noise to investigate. Turning the corner, my eyes widened.

I nearly bumped into two people.

The closer person to me was a woman. She was on the taller side, with short red hair.  A man was behind her. He had dark brown, longer hair and a white hoodie. 

''Who are you?!'' I glared.

'These people saw the octopus....I'll have to detain them'

However, before I took a hold of them, the girl said 'time to go' and booked it into the woods with the male behind her.

''HEY!'' I screamed and ran right behing them in hopes of catching them. The two seemed to be arguing, picking up speed when they passed the opening of the woods.

'They are quite fast. Maybe trained'

Are they possibly assassins? Were they just unsuccessfully spying on their target? That seems to be the case' I thought, picking up my speed as well. But even though I was going as fast as I could, they were still making a bigger gap between us.

That's when a voice sounded behind my figure, startling me.

''Who are those creeps? Another assassins?''

I turned to my right to see Akabane speeding to my side, nearly catching up.

''What are you doing here, Akabane? Go back to the others!''

''And leave this fun to you? No way teach'' He grinned.

''I told you to go back, Akabane. This isn't your place to be'' I argued.

'I can't believe I'm arguing with a kid. Although, this is Akabane we're talking about'

''Like I said, no use in stopping me'' He laughed and kept running, keeping up with me. Even though the duo was far in front of us.