Chapter 5: Introductions

__________________________________

''example'' = normal talk

'example' = thoughts

                   'example' = Skyler

'example' = Slenderman

*example* = sound effect

__________________________________

"There's no way I'll teach some fucking brats" Jeff crossed his arms over his chest, rolling his eyes at the teacher.

"You can just say that they're smarter than you" I joked, making the male growl.

"I think there's an easy solution to that. I saw your skills in combat. You could teach those in the PE classes. Sound fair?" the guy named Karasuma said, stucking out his hand, waiting for a handshake.

I looked at Jeff who was looking at the man with an annoyed expression.

"You do what you want, Bloody Mary. But I won't be playing teacher" He stated with a scoff.

'Should we stay here? It's true I'm interested in what's going on here........but to teach a bunch of brats?'

"What if we...(or more like I) say no?" I asked the man who was looking at me with a stern look.

"Then we will have to detain you for knowing top secret information. If you run, the FBI will be after you"

'Not like that's anything new...but I don't want to make this a pain in the ass before we get back... '

"Alright. Fine. I agree with your offer!" I gave up, raising my arms into the air in surrender.

"But you will not leave me here, Joker. I fucking dare you" I glared at my companion, seeing his expression upon me agreeing to the offer.

''Believe me, I would gladly let you take care of those brats alone. But our boss wouldn't be happy with me appearing in the mansion alone'' he mumbled the last part, hating that he had no other choice.

Meanwhile, Karasuma beckoned us to follow him, probably back to the 3E building.

''Appearing in the mansion? Did you forget that we are probably not even in the same world right now?! There's no way you'd get back! And besides, taking this guys offer is the best course of action at this moment. We'll get some place to stay and a way to find out some useful info. And did I mention; while also not being stalked by FBI!'' I whisper-yelled, my eyes occasionally drifting at the man walking in front of us.

''It's not like that's anything new to us, now is it?!''

''No, but back home we had an advantage of a hiding place in the middle of the woods we knew! Here we don't even know what city we are currently in!''

''ALRIGHT! Whatever, play a teacher for all I care! I'll just stay on the sidelines, watching your idiotic ass train some kids PE!''

'There is one thing that neither of you adressed'

'And that is?'

'Did you hear what that man and the kids call you? Assassins. If he thinks you're assassins, why would he want you to literally become a teacher for them? They want your help with literal murder. Are you not wondering what the fucks going on?'