Chapter 10: Can You Call This Daddy Issues?

__________________________________

''example'' = normal talk

'example' = thoughts

                    'example' = Skyler

'example' = Slenderman

*example* = sound effect

__________________________________

"Takaoka"

The teachers eyes widened, curious whispers sounding through the crowd of students. Who was this man? Was he Karasumas friend? And why did he have so many bags on him?

The other 'teacher' duo looked on in slight interest. The smile on the mans face was odd; not forced - he was smiling way too much for their liking. 

The new person passed the confused teacher, a big grin on his face as he looked at the students from the small hill.

''Yo! The name's Akira Takaoka! And I'm here to give your Gym Teacher a hand! Pleased to meet'cha, gang! Ready to have some fun?!'' he introduced himself, his eyes falling onto the other duo present, but not mentioning anything. Confusion settled among the crowd. 

They already had help from Ms. Scarlet, no? Was it because she is an assassin and came basically out of the blue? Maybe they just didn't inform Takaoka about this. The class didn't want to complain; any help is welcomed in their scenerio. Some however who wanted to were quickly shushed when the new teacher came down to them and pulled out the things he had in his bags.

Cakes and other small desserts.

They were ecstatic by the display, all of them surrounding the man with stars in their eyes. He expressed his passion with the sweets, making the students think he's adorable. While that happened, the duo sat further away, one observing and the other nearly falling asleep. 

Although Scarlet didn't trust this man, it wasn't her concern. He didn't do anything wrong anyway; quite the opposite. Stuck in thought, she didn't notice the male approach with an Éclair in hand.

''Pleased to meet you too, Ms. O'Rivers. I was informed you are here as an additional asset?'' he smiled, giving the dessert to her. 

'Additional asset' 

The way he said that made her dislike towards him increase; it almost sounded like he thought lowly of her. A small frown made it's way towards her features, before taking the dessert with a nod, both as thanks and as confirmation to the mans question.

''Well, I'm happy to have a partner in crime!'' he joked.

''Sure'' she absentmindedly responded, taking a bite of the treat. It was pretty good.

''And who might this gentleman be?'' he looked at the sleepy male.

''Fuck off'' the said person mumbled, turning away from the smiling teacher.

''That's Jeff'' Scarlet shrugged. The male sweatdropped at the duo, nodding.

''So, you're gonna help with PE too?'' Nagisa let out from the crowd of students, making the teacher turn and walk over to them.

''Yep! Those are my marchin' orders!'' he grinned, noticing the other present teacher, who's head turned pink at the sight of the sweets.

''Ah! So that must be Koro-sensei! Please, help yourself!'' the alien-like teacher just began to drool. The man laughed, making the students point out that him and Mr. Karasuma were like night and day.