Chapter 8: Unconventional Style of Teaching

__________________________________

''example'' = normal talk

'example' = thoughts

                   'example' = Skyler

'example' = Slenderman

*example* = sound effect

__________________________________

These past few days nothing interesting happened. Everyday, I went to the school building on the top of the mountain, only to sit on my ass most of the god damn time. Accasionaly, some daring ones even spoke to me. Daring ones meaning Karma, Nagisa, Kanae and Nakamura.

I was asked a few times by Karasuma why we didn't try to attack Korosensei. To be honest, I kinda forgot about that part of the deal. I just brushed it off as 'not the right time' , leaving him partially satisfied with my answer. So, at least I used the spare time to actually try to come up with something.

I wasn't the greatest at setting up traps of any sort. I always kill head on. I was told I'm good at manipulating; but besides the whole 'we are not assassins but normal murderers', I don't see much of a point in using it on that octopus. He looks as dumb as a rock, but looks can be deceiving. Sure, he's a teacher, meaning he can't be that dumb. But he knows a LOT in the fighting/assassination department.

Maybe he was someone interested in that before?

I've had some ideas. Like distraction while Jeff delivers the blow. Since he never really appears in the lessons, it could throw him off. But that just seems too simple. Then again, maybe simple is the way to go?

---

Today was the last day of this particular training. Tomorrow, we will be holding small mock one on one battles; to see their overall abilities.

I was sitting down by Karasuma, who was watching over the students with a steady eye, my mind wondering to 50 different topics.

The weather was nice today; even though the sun was bright, it wasn't that hot. And accasional breeze made it even more pleasant.

I sighed, watching a flock of birds pass above me.

'How did I end up as some stupid teacher assistant. I don't mind the classes, I don't do shit in them anyway; but it's laughable'

'Laughable or not, don't forget what situation you are in. The guy next to you has close ties to this whole thing. Which is TOP SECRET, I mind you. You know you're not anywhere near your home, your calls aren't getting through and you are only lucky these guys mistook you for assassins'

'Yeah yeah, or FBI would be on our ass, I know. Doesn't make this shit any more pathetic, honestly'

'At least you got a place to stay at and money because of this job'

'Fair enough. But having a whiny bitch of a Joker roommate is not so pleasant. He just needs to kill. He's unbelievable'

'Then let him'

'I can't! If he gets caught, it could go 30 different directions. He's technically an employee here, so that's one issue. Next thing, we'll have the FBI on our asses. I don't wanna go to jail because of his stupi-'

''Miss Scarlet?''

My conversation stopped upon hearing someone speak. I looked up from my sitting position, seeing one of the students; Nagisa.