(Chapter 8)

EDIT: WATTPAD IS BEING A BULLS**T AND WON'T LOAD MY LAST SAVE PROGRESS!

"You have anything to say Timewatch?"

"..."

Kal'tsit was waiting for answer, the elite operator crossed his arms and answered.

"I have to do action, otherwise we can't even tell if he died..."

Lucas and Ch'en were a few feet away from them listening to their argument.

"Nonetheless, you could have informed, and also brought your partner into this mess who's also at her day-off!"

Kal'tsit raised her voice. Timewatch grits her teeth and yelled back.

"I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THESE RULES!"

The two LGD operators look at Ryo frustrated.

"I AM NOT LOSING ANOTHER OPERATOR! OUR ONLY FAMILY LEFT HERE AT RHODES ISLAND!"

!!!

The head medical researcher slapped his face, Lucas wanted to butt in, but the lung stepped in front with a shake on her head.

"You have no right to say that after all the shit you've did!"

"That i killed Ace and scout?"

"Let me remind you Kal'tsit... You have no idea how risky is in the field... Ace had insisted to stay behind and hold the defenses together to stop that dragon bitch!"

"Scout, protected one of our informants to relay his last message to us!"

"And all you say that i killed them without any hard evidence, of what? Just because i am the same like HIM?!"

Lucas turns behind and whispered to his superior. "What is he talking about?"

"The Chernobog incident, where they had outstanding operators before Timewatch joined..." Ch'en answered. "Timewatch arrived very late and regretted for not being to help those two..."

"Then why is Doctor Kal'tsit saying like it's his fault."

Ch'en wanted to keep this silent but cannot hide everything to her junior.

"That is... There are Two Timewatch here..."

"What?"

"He'll explain it to you soon..."

The two stops arguing as the specialist operator quickly left leaving the lynx angry.

"StormEye, follow me!" Demanded by Kal'tsit, the rookie nods. "I'll see you later Madam Ch'en..." He sighed and followed the doctor to her office.

"Yeah..." The lung now was getting called by the Chief of Lungmen, she quickly turns on her receiver to hear of what the chief will say...

**************************************************************************************

"What do you need me for Dr. Kal'tsit?" Lucas nervously asked.

Kal sighed heavily and to his view, well it's obvious that she's gonna do a check up on him.

"No point of being angry to you..." She sits at her desk then asked. "Why is he so obsessed on protecting you?"

"I don't even know, i mean he's not gay. but Ch'en told me that we came from the same world..."

"Hmm, so that's how it is..." Nodding she looks at him. "Stick close to Madam Ch'en this is a an order Lucas, don't trust that guy too much..."

"Why is that?"