Reaper

The day before the assault at Lungmen starts

"How could i forget."

Solomon sighed as he was at the rooftop staring at the sky filled with stars.

"He couldn't have save you back then."

Solomon was there too when Kaschey attacked Lungmen and kidnapped Talulah.

He was just an observer, but he regretted that action.

Solomon back then doesn't want to get involved into political problems, so he stayed in the shadows and continued to observe Talulah.

"I watch her grew up as a fine woman, but was too used by that snake, wiping out the noble bloodlines that are hindering his plan."

Those days, he began to narrate them, trying to distract himself the consequences of creating a new world.

"Then she made herself infected to be useless for Kaschey, for Ursus can't stand the infected. It's all about the being strong they say. The weak should be their prey."

It is no different from where he came from.

Talulah fled towards a small village far away from the city, there she met her strength and weakness.

"Alina." Solomon spoke, the door to the rooftop opens revealing the draco about to ask some questions.

Which made the former king interrupted, when on a memory sync the person should be in full deep concentration. Otherwise he will lose it.

"The troops wanted to ask some questions so-"

"What are you- ARGH!"

The entire data started to overload in his head, granting intense pain, he stood up from the chair rushed towards Talulah, pinning her on the wall.

"Solomon- what the hell is wrong with..." She paused as the possessed man took off his mask revealing his face.

She gasped and covered her mouth seeing it. Sadness and guilt took over her body. Making the draco shake.

"R-Reaper?" The resistance strongest warrior before Reunion was called.

This was Solomon's curse. When absorbing the memory of the lost souls. His face, body will change into that person.

"How? i thought your-" Talulah's arms was held by the sarkaz who started to grew horns on his head.

And she understood what is about to happen, hell even she is craving for it.

He whispered soft and sweet words on the draco's ear. It didn't take long as she nods with tears on her eyes.

The sarkaz smiled and wiped her tears away and lead her to a secluded room.

**************************************************************************************

"That's a cool sword."

"It's called a Katana Talulah, forged from Higashi." Reaper replied annoyed by the draco's curiousity.

"Not different from a sword." Talulah crossed her arms proving point.

"I-" he sighed and thought of how is she enjoying this, both of them are trapped inside a tundra cave exhausted, they're arts have been drained, luckily Reaper lit a fire with a bit of rubbing sticks together creating friction.

This is what Solomon is seeing.

"Lighten up a little, FrostNova and the others will be coming with us soon."