(Chapter 13)

"I'm sending you two to the Phi*i**hines..."

"Wait what?" The two mouths as all of a sudden black raincoats emerged from the shadows and their heads had been bag.

"What the hell?!" Lucas went aggressive to escape but it's no use. The inspector tried too and it's the same outcome.

"I'm sorry you two but this is Chief Wei's orders..."

"WEI!!!" Lucas and Ch'en screamed until they blackened out.

Meanwhile

The lung sneezed while he's having a coffee break with his wife Fumuzuki.

"Is something wrong Wei?" Asked by her.

"The aroma must have tingled my nose too much." He joked. "About what we discussed earlier." She changed the topic...

"Yup, i already informed my men and they are executing it."

"By LGD forces right?" Fumuzuki asked as Wei took a sip at his mug.

"BY LGD FORCES RIGHT?!" She asked the second time as Wei sweats that he made a mistake again.

Later

Ch'en woke up in a seat with famous designs. "Where... Am i?. Darn it that old uncle likes screwing me up, one of these days I'll be stabbing him with the Chi Xiao he gave."

She noticed that her right arm is a bit, looking down she saw that it was handcuffed and next to her was the rookie still asleep cuffed in his left arm.

"Wake up." She started shaking him as the man opened his eyes with a glare interrupting his good dream.

"Ugh. Was getting to a good part- gah! Ch'en i swear i wasn't dreaming about you wearing an erotic swim-" he covered his mouth stopping and then felt the cuffs. "What the hell?!

She raised an eyebrow baffled on what he said. "Care to repeat that again?"

"I mean, what the freaking swimsuit is this, what just happened?"

"I'll tell you what happened." The walks in hearing their loud voices.

"Hoshiguma what a relief!" Ch'en says. "Now go ahead and free so i can get my sword and clobber this per-"

Lucas went pale and notice that his words were heard clear as day but the defender cut off. "That I can't do."

"Why not? This is an order." She demands.

"Alright hear two answers. One you will clobber poor Lucas here, and two it's very dangerous to go and beat Chief Wei." Hoshi states her answer which is very right to happen.

"I don't care if it's dangerous! Treating the police like that is a non-legal method!"

"Well it's not about that, but we're on-board now on a flight to Siesta."

...
...
...

"Huh?" Both of them speechless as the the oni showed then pulls rod down opening the small curtain that covers the window.

And she was right...

The private plane soars through the sky,  now on their way to the best beach in all Terra.

Siesta

Yu: I'm getting sad after reading the 2nd Volume of a certain Light Novel

The plane lands and the stood up following the Oni.

"After you." Like a gentleman she allows the two to use the stairs first.

But there's a reason.