Wattpad Original
This is the last free part

Chapter 17

Chapter 17

Jessica's POV

"Why are you here, Jessica?"

"I... I'm looking for the library." My eyes wandered inside the room. It was obviously not a library, but a study room. "I find it hard to sleep, maybe from too much excitement going on this evening, so I decided to check out the Lord of the Rings book."

"As you can see, this is not the library. It's next door."

My pulse skittered alarmingly. "I'm sorry I got the wrong room. I swear, it's unintentional. The last thing I want to do is disturb you."

"Are you even aware that that's what you've been doing since you've arrived in this house? You disturbed me... distracted me in every possible way."

I stared at him, confused why he was still so bothered by my presence when I avoided him in every possible way. I would never go near him unless on unavoidable occasions.

"I'm sorry if that's how you feel towards me. Maybe it would help if you'll start accepting me for who I am."

"You can't fool me with your angelic face and wounded big green eyes, Jessica." His eyes were like daggers aiming at me. "You may have succeeded in winning my family's affections, but that won't stop me from exposing you!"

"Why? Is there anything more? I thought we established already that I was a bad influence to Troy. What else did I do to make you hate me so much? What have I done to you?"

I saw the sudden murderous expression on his face. I stepped back as fear overwhelmed me. But he moved closer to me until we were just a mere inch away from each other. The warm heat of his body vibrated into mine, it heightened my awareness of him, as a man.

My heart jolted and my pulse pounded when his gaze traveled over my face and searched my eyes.

"It's what you're doing to me, Jessica." He held my arms and pulled me close to him.

I gasped at the sudden contract of his body against mine.

"You're messing up my brain, that I don't know what I feel for you anymore."

"Aaron, I..." My words dissolved when his mouth suddenly covered mine hungrily.

I stiffened, surprised at the sudden contact of his warm lips. It sent a shock wave through my entire body.

He continued to kiss me with increasing pressure from his lips, until I parted mine.

The increasing heat of his body dissolved all the anger I had for him, I melted in his arms and surrendered to the sexual demand of my body. My hand went to his neck as I opened my lips wider to welcome every thrust of his demanding tongue.

"Oh god, Jessica..."

His hands explored my waist and the hollow of my back as he kissed me with intensifying hunger. I felt the heady sensation of his mouth against my neck, his greediness as he nibbled my ear and suckled the soft area behind it.

Reclaiming my lips, he crushed me to him. His hands grabbed my hips, as he pressed his thighs against mine. I could feel his arousal, as hard as stone, and I shivered with delicious pleasure when he rubbed it slowly against my mound.

I was certain that I hadn't felt this kind of sensation ever before. It was so sensual, addicting and intoxicating.

"Aaron... you won't regret this in the morning, right?"

I felt him stiffen, then immediately he let me go. He stepped back like he was scalded by touching me. His eyes grew big in horror, like he could not believe what he just did.

His passion died, and all I saw was regret.

I knew he hated himself, and obviously hated me more. Before he could attack me, and tell me to forget what just happened, I opted to tell him straight instead.

"Don't worry. I'll pretend that this never happened. You can still hate me as much as you want," I said, then turned around and left him.

The following morning was so awkward. I arrived in the dining room with all the family members already at the dining table. Everyone greeted me except for Aaron who obviously avoided looking at me. He was scrolling his phone and sipping his coffee at the same time.

The only chair available with a set of utensils was across Aaron, and beside Edward. So I had to take that seat.

"We'll go in an hour, Jessica," Mrs. Latsis said, reminding me of our trip to Matamata. "Just wear comfortable clothes and shoes. We'll do a lot of walking today."

"Don't forget to bring a wide-brimmed hat and an umbrella. The weather here in New Zealand is unpredictable," Skylar said, before taking a bite of her meat pie.

"Put on sunscreen too," Edward butted in, "you sure don't want to get sunburn on your flawless skin... " He stopped and looked at my neck. "Wait, what is that?"

"What?" I asked him.

He swept my hair over my shoulder and examined my neck closely. "This."

Everyone was looking at my neck. Then I immediately saw the horror in Aaron's face. He looked pale as he stared at me.

"It looks like an insect bite to me," Mrs. Latsis said.

"More like a hickey." Edward chuckled and Mr. Latsis scolded him. "Sorry, I'm only kidding. Of course that's impossible. Jessica is single."

I looked at Aaron, whose face immediately turned so red.

"Don't worry, I have an ointment for skin rashes. I'll give it to you after breakfast," Skylar assured me.

"Thanks." I smiled at her.

"Honey, we should schedule pest control services as soon as possible," Mrs. Latsis said to her husband. "We only had it two months ago, right? Do you think they did not do their job well in getting rid of the bugs?"

"I don't know, hon. I'll have them called to check Jessica's room while you're both out."

"Thanks, hon. I'll instruct Kora to change the curtains and beddings again."

There was a lot of fuss on what to do about the bug in my room. Not knowing that the bug responsible for this was only sitting across me. 

This story is now available on YONDER, your next-generation reading app from the Wattpad family

Join me on YONDER today! Find it now in your app store.

https://yonder.onelink.me/6vpb/46a0c21e

icon lock

Show your support for Neilani Alejandrino, and continue reading this story

by Neilani Alejandrino
@sweetdreamer33
Deceitful Jessica is the last person brash billionaire Aaron should b...
Unlock a new story part or the entire story. Either way, your Coins help writers earn money for the stories you love.

This story has 34 remaining parts

See how Coins support your favorite writers like @sweetdreamer33.