Wattpad Original
There are 17 more free parts

Introduction

Hello my lovely readers:

If you want a billionaire romance with plenty of entertainment and lots of love, this story is for you. It will make you cry, fall off your seat, laugh so hard and blush all along the entire story. Aaron and Jessica are two people who come from two different worlds and yet managed to fall in love.

I started Touching The Forbidden with the idea of making a dark mystery romance. I wanted to challenge myself into writing different genres, at the same time honing myself to become a diversified writer.

The experience of writing Aaron and Jessica's story was very different from my usual romance-comedy, because I have to do a lot of analysis to keep every situation of the story mysterious. I enjoyed the process, especially reading the theories and reactions of the readers from the comment section. I'm so amazed that readers really paid attention to every detail and were determined to solve the mystery. It was a rollercoaster ride for everyone reading. The thrill and excitement made them brace themselves on their seats until the last page. And the ending... is so fulfilling, makes one sigh with relief.

I'm so excited to tell you that this story has been chosen to be part of the Wattpad Paid Stories Program on January 13th! The story remains available for readers to access for one more week, until the launch of the paywalled chapters. I would greatly appreciate if you'll continue to support me in this opportunity. Your purchases would be very helpful to sustain my needs and my family, especially now that we are affected by a supertyphoon here in Cebu Philippines.

Today, December 29, 2021 marks my 9th year on Wattpad. I'm forever grateful to Wattpad, and to the Admin and Staff. A HUGE THANK YOU for believing in my talent and helping me hone my craft as a good storyteller. My life changed a lot for the better because of Wattpad.

Thank you so much also to my wonderful and amazing readers. You all mean the world to me. I wouldn't make it this far on Wattpad without your love and support. You all are the best readers ever. I love you all!

Lovelots,

Neilani