Chapter 18

Sorry guys I haven't been updating, I'm really sick right now. I'm dying with the flu.

I snuggled up to Gerard watching Ray and Frank play video games. I listened to Gerard's calm beating heart and deep breaths. My holiday was half over with the guys and I dreaded going back home and staring at the four walls of my room. Another thing I was afraid of was leaving Gerard. He only started eating again and I'm afraid if I left him alone he just starve himself again. I wouldn't be able to do anything.

"Let's go" I whispered to Gerard as I got up and leaned him to the bunk.

We both got into his tiny bunk and started to make out. Gerard was on top of me. His hand on my waist.

"I don't want to go home" I broke away from the kiss

"You're not going home. Not for the 4 days your aren't" Gerard smiled 

He hugged me and right there I felt so safe and calm. The thought of being alone was terrifying me. Now that I am holding him I didn't want to let go.

"I love you" I whispered feeling the tears building up in my eyes

"I love you too.. So much" Gerard squeezed me tighter

****

"No fucking way am I going on that"  Gerard stared up at the roll coaster 

"Why not? It's not even that big" I giggled dragging him over 

"Just go with Frank, I'll mind your bag" Gerard held my bag as Frank grabbed me by the hand.

"Okay" I looked back frowning at Gerard

Frank and I climbed into the front booth and pulled the steel bar down. I looked down at Gerard who waved at me giving me thumbs up. Frank gave him the finger as we starting moving. 

"I hope my breakfast doesn't come up" Frank grinned looking over the edge 

"I didn't eat anything to make sure nothing would" We both giggled 

As we came closer to the top of the hill I could feel my stomach about to drop and the cold breeze.

"OOOOHHHHH SSSHHIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTtttttttttttttttttt" Frank screamed grabbing my hand 

The rush of adrenaline went through my veins as we went through. My head glued to the back of the booth with the speed. I looked over at Frank who had his arms waving in the air screaming. 

By the time the rollcoaster stopped both of us were out of breath and had no voices.

"How was it?" Gerard smiled kissing my forehead

"Amazing" I hoarsely said

We walked through the theme park and saw Mikey and Ray at the game where you knock over the bottles. Mikey held a huge purple unicorn under his arm, Ray concentrating hard on his target.

"Let's go on the bumper cars!" Frank grinned 

We ran over to our own different cars and started to drive. I kept my eye on Gerard, trying to get close to him. But then someone hit me, making my car turn all the way round. I looked over my shoulder to see Frank laughing so hard that he didn't see Gerard crash into him full speed, knocking the wind out of him. I started to drive again banging into a few strangers and one kid who looked really pissed at me.

"That was so much fun" I giggled grabbing Gerard's hand.

We went back to the bus as we were hungry and tired but couldn't find Mikey or Ray anywhere. 

"They know where they live. Come on, I'm starving," Frank said walking in front of us,

We walked back to the bus and got something to eat. We all snuggled up on the tiny couch and switched off the lights to watch ghostbusters 1 and 2. 

"I wonder where the guys are gone. It's 2am" Gerard said as Frank and I concentrated on the movie. 

We all turned our attention to the bus door opening and looked on in shock to see Mikey getting push onto the bus with the unicorn still in his arms and Ray climbing on top off him, making out deepily. I looked over at Frank who was trying so hard not to laugh.

"nnnhmmm" Gerard pretended coughed. Mikey and Ray looked up slowly.

"Oh shit" Mikey whisper brushing Ray off him and standing up straight 

"Hey guys, we thought you were gone to bed" Ray scratched the back of his neck

"Oh we know what you thought" Frank sniggered turning out to laughing loudly 

"Ugh" Mikey pushed past us and went to his bunk while Ray walked awkwardly to his bunk as well.

"Night guys, try and be quiet tonight some of us have to sleep" Frank laughed