Chapter 28

For the next 2 weeks Gerard and I did not leave each other sides. Gerard was basically living with Mom and I. I felt the happiest I ever felt in my life. Christmas came by and the Christmas tree was put up, slowly presents filled up the bottom of the tree as we got closer to the day. Snow started to build up outside, a constant sprinkle of snowflakes coming from the sky. Gerard and I weren't the only couple in the apartment. Mom was getting swept off her feet with Jeff. She would be constantly flirting and blushing to Jeff, who was very smooth. The apartment was nearly bursting with love. 

"We have to go and start buy food for Christmas day" I smiled over at Gerard who was sitting up at the other side of my bed.

"But it's a week away" Gerard looked up from his comic book

"I know but if we start buying it now we wont be pressured in the end and we'll only by the food that can be frozen" I explained

"Okay okay" Gerard closed his comic book and left it on the night stand. We snuggled close to each other just thinking to ourselves.

Gerard leaned down and started kissing my neck. His hot breath travelling through me. My hands travelled slowly down his stomach going further and further..

"Wait, stop. Do you hear that?" We both went stiff, listening out for some noise.

There was a soft repeating thump coming from the wall. Suddenly a muffled moan emerged

"I think your mom and Jeff are doing it" Gerard grin appeared and giggled to himself

"Ew! Gerard!" I groaned slapping his arm

We listened again, this time the noise was definitely more distinguished.

They were having sex.

"Oh god, that's so disgusting" I gagged ruining the mood between Gerard and I

"We don't have to focus on them. We can still have some fun" Gerard wiggled his eyebrows and leaned in. He was acting so seductive

"No way, I have completely lost my appetite for sex right now. All I can do is think about.. her" I shivered rolling my eyes to the noisy wall. "How are you still in the mood?" I asked moving away and propping up my pillow

"Your mom is attractive. She's still a woman" Gerard explained

"Do you fancy my mom!?" I asked reading any signs on Gerard's face.

"No, I'm just saying she is an attractive woman. You don't have to fancy her to see that" Gerard smiled stroking my hair.

"Okay" 

We both got ready for bed and cuddled up in bed, slowly falling asleep together.

****

For the next week, the days got busier and busier. The apartment was alive with movement. We were helping with the dinner on Christmas day. There were a lot of fights in what way we were going to cook the turkey as we realised that our oven was too small to hold the turkey. In the end we had to use our neighbours oven to cook it. This made things more challenging when people were constantly going in and out of the apartment. We finally sat down and stuffed ourselves we food until we had to open the first button on our jeans.

That night I went to bed thinking that next year will be the start of a new life for me. The university life. Gerard was talking about getting an apartment when touring is finish. I realised that our relationship isn't new anymore. It's starting to get serious, it starting getting long term. I couldn't stop thinking about the future. I wasn't scared, I was excited. I knew now that my life was finally starting.

Sorry guys!! I'm gone so bad at updating im just really focusing on the sequel now. You have one more chapter to go!! I hope you enjoyed this book as much as I have been writing it. I loved all your feedback, it really motivated me, Thank you so much

Grace