21

Josie

I swung my feet in the air, my chin in my palm as I continued to read the book lying on the hood of the car, along with myself.

I looked over my shoulder when I saw Eros roll out from underneath the car, brushing his hands off on his bare abdomen.

I shot him a smile, lifting an eyebrow.

"We've got a lot of work to do," he said, nodding up at me.

I giggled and looked back down at my book.

"In vain I have struggled," I quoted, in a perfect British accent, "it will not do. My feelings will not be repressed. You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you."

He smiled up at me, wiping each finger off with his towel.

I watched as he stood, biting down on my lip. He softly brushed his fingertips against my back, keeping his eyes locked on me the entire time.

"I just shaved my legs, you can't give me goosies," I whispered.

He braced his palms on the hood of the car, making me push myself up and off of my stomach. I arched my back, grinning over at him as I sat up on my knees.

He looked down at my bare legs, the pad of his thumb brushing against my thigh. "Doesn't it get cold wearing those skirts?"

I shook my head. "Nope. Do you have a problem with my skirts?"

He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer to him, eliminating the space between us. "Not at all."

I dropped my book and wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing a kiss to his lips. I trailed my hands down his abdomen, stopping at his hips.

He threw his towel across the garage and unbuckled his belt, making me let out a sigh of relief. It was way out of character for Eros and I to go this long without sex.

I leaned back against the windshield of the car, watching as he pushed his jeans down. I trailed my hands up my body and stopped at my chest, my eyes locked on his as I bit down on my lip.

He roughly pulled me down to him, making me giggle and wrap my legs around his hips. He pulled away from me, closing his eyes. "A-are you okay with this?"

I pulled his body back down to mine, locking eyes with him. "Yeah, I am."

He kept his eyes on mine as he massaged the inside of my thigh, earning a moan from me. I looked down at our bodies, but he grabbed my face and kept it against his.

"I want to watch you," he said, making me nod.

I leaned my head back, wrapping my hand around his wrist. I moved myself against his hand, biting back the moan that was eating at me.

"O-okay, Eros," I said, sitting upright, "I want you in me. Now."

"Yeah, I can do that," he said, ripping my underwear off of me. He lifted my skirt and I pushed his underwear down, my lips pressed against his.

He pushed me down on my back and thrusted into me, making me moan into his mouth. I cupped his face with my hands, his thrusts sending me forward with every second it seemed.

He placed his hand over my mouth, obviously enjoying himself. "M-my parents are inside."

I nodded, pushing his hand away from my mouth. I wrapped my arm around his neck and pulled his lips to mine, both of his hands gripping my hips. 

"Eros," I moaned into his mouth, blinking back the tears that had come to my eyes.

It'd been so long for both of us, it really wasn't a surprise that we were both so close.