58

Henry

I let the water soak my entire body, raking my hands through my wet hair.

"Stop hogging the shower head," Zach whispered, trailing his hands down my sides.

"Do something about it," I said, tilting my head over as I continued to stand under the water.

He chuckled and pressed a kiss to my neck, eliminating the space between us.

"Hey, come here," I muttered, turning around to face him.

"Gladly," he said, making me grab his chin and pull his lips to mine.

He smiled against my lips and trailed his hands down my back, pulling me closer to him.

It was official- Zach and I couldn't stay away from each other. We couldn't get off of each other, we couldn't be more than five feet apart or else we'd both freak out.

"I'd fuck you if my mom wasn't home," he breathlessly whispered, his forehead falling against mine as the water soaked us.

I smiled, pressing a chaste kiss to his lips before stepping away.

"'Cause you can't be quiet for shit," he muttered, turning off the shower water.

"Mm," I muttered, opening the shower door. I grabbed my towel and wrapped it around my hips, raking my wet hair away from my face.

He stepped out behind me, blowing out a breath. "Whew. Cold showers fucking hit."

"My fucking body is hurting," I said, pressing my thumbs into my back.

"Well, pain is beauty," he said, grabbing my towel as he walked by, making it fall. I grabbed it before it could hit the ground, looking at him as I wrapped it around my hips.

"Acting like I haven't seen literally everything you've got already," he snickered, trailing his eyes down me as he walked out of the bathroom and into his bedroom.

I followed, leaning down to check my phone.

[From: Dad]
Taking your mom to a hotel this weekend. She said she wanted to get away from the house and let you and Jo have some peace

I chuckled. "Zach, babe, come here."

"Hm?" He asked.

"Look," I said, showing him my phone.

"Taking your mom to a hotel this weekend because I want to fuck her brains out in peace without you and your sister disturbing us," he said, making me grimace and look back at him.

"That is basically what that message said, Henry."

"You know, they're in marriage counseling," I said, "couples therapy, some shit like that."

"Damn," he said, "at least they care about fixing their problems."

"Yeah, I guess," I said.

He dropped his towel and walked into his closet, coming out shortly after in a pair of sweatpants.

"I can see your entire dick."

"Yeah, that's kinda the point," he said, looking over at me as he sat on the edge of his bed.

I chuckled and stood up, grabbing my sweatpants from the floor. I stepped into them and stood in front of his mirror, subtly flexing.

"You're such a fucking meathead," he said, "but I kinda love it."

I chuckled, lifting both of my arms and flexing. He let out a breath, shaking his head. "Arnold."

"Hey, don't say that, boosting my ego and shit," I said, smiling as he stood up.