2 ~ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

All three girls arrive in the suite and set their stuff down. Clove walks to her own room and sighs. The room is a light blue with a queen bed in the middle. A window shining light into the room along with a dresser and nightstand. She is grateful to have her own room, but wishes she wasn't a burden to make the headmistress go through all that effort.

"Clove!" she whips around to see Terra standing at her doorway. A big smile spreads on her face and walks over, joining her in a hug. "Hey T, I missed you" Terra laughs, "What? It's only been like three weeks since we last saw each other. Plus you live with me."

Clove gives a small laugh and shakes her head, "Three weeks too long." Terra laughs, "Welp I would love to catch up after SUCH a long time but headmistress Dowling wishes to see you."

Clove sighed, " Thank you T. Best be on my way then." Clove exited her room and waved bye to Terra, making her way to the headmistress office.

꧁꧂

"Settling in alright?" Ms. Dowling said to the little blonde. Clove ran her fingers along the historical books that sat on the shelves. Clove turned and nodded at the headmistress, "Why am I here?"

She sighs, "You are here because of who you are, Clove." Clove paused skimming her hands over the books and looks at her with confusion etched on her face, "Who I am?"

"Yes Clove, because of who you are. A fairy. But a rare and powerful one at that. You are a protector fairy. You can protect others and yourself with your shield, which you have already discovered. You not only can do that, but you have the power to find a location of someone and see through someones eyes. Eventually, even be able to feel and protect them even if you are not their."

Cloves mouth dropped and her eyes widened at this new found information. "But why me? Im a small little orphan girl whose life got ruined when her parents were killed. Why am I special when I couldn't even protect them. W-Why couldn't I help them?!" Farah notices the anxiety creeping into the small girl quickly and walked over to grab her shoulders.

"Those are answers I cannot give you and I am so sorry. But while you're here I will not fail to teach you everything I can so you wont lose any more loved ones or new friends." Clove breathed in deeply as tears threatened to spill out of her eyes. "Thank you," she whispered out.

Farah gave her a small smile and a nod. "Now, I hope the room is okay?" Clove nodded, "Good, you will have a slightly different schedule than the other fairies. Since you are a protector fairy, it is also important you learn weapons and fighting so you can also protect yourself if needed. You will be training with the specialists 1-2 times a week depending on your schedule." Clove perked up and smiled. She sighed in relief that she would be also learn weaponry and hand-to-hand combat.

"Great, I'll let you go as you might want to get settled in. Come to me or anyone you trust if you ever need anything." Farah said to the small blonde. Clove stood up and smiled, "Thank you headmistress." And with that she exited the office.

-

heyy!! hope you like it! plz comment and vote! Im always open to talk! have a great day!!💕💕