21 ~ 𝑆𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝐼𝑛𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Clove and Bloom head down to the wing and look around the dark, cold area. Clove leads ahead in front of Bloom, scanning the area. Clove lands her eyes on a small door and drags Bloom over to it. She creaks open the door when suddenly it is slammed closed. "SHI- Sky?"

Sky leans up against the door and stares at the two girls, "What are you two doing down here?" Bloom and Clove look at each other, not sure on what to say. Clove looks back at Sky and gives him a nervous smile, "Well, ya know... just- we..." Sky raises an eyebrow at the small girl. He  glances over at Bloom and back to Clove. "Ugh, we both came down here for some personal research. So either rat us out or help us please"

Sky kicked off the wall, "Alright so what we looking for?" Clove dug through some boxes while Bloom and Sky chatted looking for any information. Clove looked through one of the boxes when her parents came to mind . Maybe I had some relatives? Maybe my parents knew? Oh, my parents, the dre-

"CLOVE!" She jumped and turned around to see Sky behind her, "I was calling you, you alright?" Clove nodded and gave him a fake smile, "What about you? Any information you're looking for? Family?" Sky shook his head, "No... my dad died when I was young but I have heard enough stories from Silva and everyone to know enough about him." Clove looked up at Sky with thoughtful eyes as he stared out the window.

Clove walked in front of Sky and grabbed his face turning it towards her. She looked into his eyes with so much emotion, "Im sorry. I... can almost imagine how it must feel.. how it feels like everyone knew your dad more than you." Clove sucked in a breath, "and how impossible it must all feel. You are loved Sky and your dad loved you, even if you feel he didn't."

Sky placed his hand on top of hers and stared into her eyes with such deep emotion. Trust. Sadness. Surprise. Love? Sky glanced at her lips and Clove didn't miss it. They both slowly began to lean in. "Looks like we're not the only ones up to no good." Sky and Clove jumped and saw Beatrix and Riven staring at them with smug looks on their faces. Bloom walked in and saw the party, "What did I miss?"

All of them walked down the corridor with Beatrice and Riven pestering them. "Ooo I love locked doors!" Riven rattles the door, "I wonder whats back here?!" Sky cuts in, "I dont know. But Silvas the only one with the key."

"So then how do we get in?" Bloom questions, "We don't"

"There may be stuff down there. Thats the reason I came down here. WE came down here. Me and Clove. To find answers." Sky shakes his head, "Next time I see him, I'll ask him."

"Sky I-" Riven cuts in, "The more you say no, the more she wants it. Give in." Clove wacks his head, "Do we need to talk about consent?" Bloom shakes her head, "Why are you guys down here again?"

"Being on your guys side," Beatrix says. Clove glares, "We don't need help from someone who posted a video mocking my friend and sister." Beatrix sighs, "Look, I know the video was extra but I didn't say anything. I was a bystander, if you really want to be mad at one of us, consider the douchebag whose been telling everyone Blooms a changeling." Clove snapped her head to Riven, "The fuck Riven. Im mad at both of you." Riven walks out and Sky storms after him.

"Look at that, just us girls!"

-
hey guys! i'm sorry for lack of updates! school is finishing up meaning a lot of work 😖 i'm going to try and write more and finish the story up soon! also THANK YOU FOR 30k READS!! I am so so so thankful! stay safe!!💕