16 ~ 𝑃𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑝𝑡.2

Clove throws the ball and it lands in the cup. She shoots both her hands up cheering along with Bloom and Aisha. "Drink up Riv!" Clove yells over the music. He rolls his eyes and and picks up the cup.

Sky picks up a ball and looks Clove in her eyes and winks. She laughs as he throws the ball in the cup. It goes in and she rolls her eyes, picking up the cup. She leans her head back downing the drink whilst holding eye contact with Sky. He licks his lips watching her tilt her head back and hair falling behind her.

They continue the game for awhile until Aishas magic gets out of control splashing Riven. Aisha runs off while Bloom follows her. Clove laughs at Rivens soaked shirt, "You got a little something there Riv."

She walks up next to Sky collecting the cups. "You feeling more relaxed?" Clove chuckles. "Ah, certainly drunker" Sky responds.

Riven walks up to them and places his hand on Sky's shoulder, "Yeah, so much for not drinking tonight. But this ones a bit more fun then Stella. Although, reminds me of Rikki."

Clove quirks and eyebrow, "Who's Rikki?"

"Riv, don't," Sky shakes his head. "You live with Stella and and don't know what happened to her roommate?" Clove eyes them both wearily, "I don't... but I certainly would love to."

"See, Rikki was Stellas best mate till she flirted a little bit too much with Sky here." Sky shakes his head, "Riv, I would never-"

"Oh, of course not. But that didn't matter to Stella, and she showed everyone what a psycho she was." Clove stared a Riven with her eyebrows furrowed, "What's that supposed to mean?"

"Stella used her magic to blind her... on purpose. She blinded her best mate." Clove laughs awkwardly , "But...that can't be true."

Both boys stare at her, "Yeah, that's the story." Riven gets up and walks away. Clove looks behind Sky to see Stella. Sky notices. "Uh I think I let myself get a little too distracted. I'm gonna go find the girls."

Clove turns around to walk away but Sky grabs her arm lightly, "Clove-" She pulls out of his grip and continues to walk away in hopes of finding the other girls.

꧁꧂

Clove stumbles around looking for any familiar faces. She stumbles into a tall boy, "Woah, I'm sor- Clove?" She looks up and stares back at Riven. "Oh Riven! Good to see you!" She jumps into his arms and Riven stumbles back a bit, drunk himself.

"Woah ok hey Clove," She giggles. She puts a finger up to her lips, "Shhh you cant tell anyone ." She slurs her words, "Shhh I-I like someone but now i'm afraid too. heh it's okay. It's okay..." Clove begins to fall over and Riven catches her.

"Alright little flower , Lets get you some water." He leads her to a bench and grabs a bottle of water. He sits her down and hands her the water, "Here. Drink this."

Clove rests her head on Rivens shoulder and drinks the water. "Why am I so unlucky, Riv?" He tilts his head to look at her solemn face. He strokes her hair for comfort, "Why do you think your unlucky?" She sat quiet and went to respond, but felt her phone buzz. She opened her texts lazily and read:

Bloom: 𝙴𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚢
𝙱𝚞𝚛𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝙾𝚗𝚎
𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝙲𝚒𝚛𝚌𝚕𝚎

Clove immediately sobered up, kissed Riven on the cheek as a thanks, and ran off.

-
hey! hope you guys liked this chapter!! thank you sooooo much for 12k reads! it means the absolute world to me!! stay safe!!💕