19 ~ 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑓𝑡𝑒𝑟

Clove shot up from her bed screaming and fell out of bed. All the girls woke up and ran into the room, surprised on what was happening. Terra ran over to the side of the bed and saw Clove curled up in a ball. Her hands were gripping her hair and was sobbing into her forearms.

Terra slowly walks up to her and the other girls watch with wide eyes. Terra kneels down next to the scared girl, "Clove?"

Clove scrambles back against the wall. "Hey, hey. Clove it's ok. It was just a nightmare. It's Terra." Clove slowly opens her eyes with a few tears spilling out. She looks around and notices all the girls staring at her.

Clove begins to shake and cry harder, "I-i'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry." Terra comes up to her and hugs her. She shushes her quietly and slowly brings her back into bed.

Musa is first to act and slowly sits down on the bed next to the 2 girls. She reaches for Cloves hand and grips it tightly. Clove looks up at her through her watery lashes, "I'm s-sorry for waking you guys." Bloom and Aisha walk over and lay down on the bed with them.

Stella stays at the door not knowing what to do since they weren't on the best terms. Clove looks up and gives a small smile, "It's ok." Stella moves to sit on the edge of the bed. All the girls fall asleep together on the bed and held onto each other tight.

꧁꧂

After that nights events, all the girls felt more close to each other than ever. None of them questioned the girl and just were there for her. Terra knew what it was about, but also said nothing.

When they all woke up, they had something new to deal with. A rumor about Bloom being a changeling got out to the school. Bloom and Aisha were talking in the office next to headmistress Dowlings.

Terra and Clove walked towards the office to go eat lunch with the other girls. All morning Clove was not focused and was spaced out in any conversation. Terra noticed this as well as her not eating anything.

Terra stopped her before they entered the office, "Clove, are you alright? I know you haven't had a nightmare in awhile and you haven't ate at all today." Clove looks at Terra with tears filling her eyes but never letting them fall.

She gives Terra a fake smile, "Oh no sorry. I just had a lot to work to catch up on and we all didn't sleep much last night. I'm fine."

"Clov-"

"You know what? Im just gonna go read, i'll see you in class." Before Terra could say anything Clove scrambled away and went to her comfort spot.

She ran to the bench and curled up crying. Clove cried for what felt like forever until no more tears came out. She didn't want to have anyone worry at all about her even though she was struggling heavily inside.

She sat up and glanced at everything around her. The little fish in the pond, the breeze brushing through the trees, birds tweeting. It was calming and just what she needed.

-
heyy! hope u guys like this chapter! thank you so much for 20k reads and 500 votes!! i am so grateful for all the support! stay safe!!💕💕💕