29 ~ 𝑃𝑙𝑎𝑛 𝑖𝑛 𝑚𝑜𝑡𝑖𝑜𝑛

Standing in Ms. Dowlings office, the girls listen as Beatrix tells the plan which includes pushing Dane through the barrier.

Clove tried her best to hold back her disliking of Beatrix before they even started with the plan. In the midst of Beatrix's rant, Stella appeared and pushed her through the barrier.

She fell to the floor and turned ice cold. "That was much more satisfying than a flowerpot. See? Break out the villian to get what Bloom wants and then trap her again. Simple. My idea rocks." Stella said.

Bloom walks past Beatrix as the rest of the girls follow behind. Clove walks beside Terra and Stella, following Bloom and Musa down the dark tunnel. Stella, holding her light up, turns to a worried Terra, "I'm probably going to regret this but...you ok?"

Terra sighs, "I just freed a prisoner who hurt Clove and broke into the headmistresses office. Ever since I could remember, whenever I felt scared or unsure I would turn to one person...My dad. He'd always lead me the right way, but I don't know if he'd lead me down here."

Clove listened intently to Terra as she silently agreed. Would her parents want her to do this? Especially when Bloom basically hurt her. But she still is a good friend, just has been misled? Clove looked down and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Look, even the best parents are doing what they think is best for us. At some point, we have to take over for ourselves." Stella explained to Terra. She looked back at Clove and smiled, separating a piece of her light to Terra and Clove for comfort.

Bloom came to a stop and handed Musa the flashlight. She approached the door and looked back to the girls, "Everything I've been looking for is right through that door."

"We'll be here when you come out" Musa gave a small smile to Bloom. Bloom nodded and approached the door, "Hey!" Bloom stopped and turned to look at Clove who stopped her.

Clove stepped forward, "I know this is what you have been waiting for but... don't be stupid and try not to get yourself or anyone else injured please." Bloom smiled and nodded. Turning back, she gripped the handle and opened the door.