24 ~ 𝐼𝑛𝑗𝑢𝑟𝑒𝑑

Terra, Aisha, Musa, and Sky nervously wait around the entrance of the school. All three girls quietly talk among themselves while Sky paces back and forth, frequently checking his phone. Sky was freaking out inside by not knowing anything that was going on. Was Clove okay? Bloom? Were they Injured? Where did Beatrix take them?

His thoughts were interrupted when vans pulled up. The girls and Sky rush over to the cars, anxious to find out what happened. Bloom steps out of the car and hugs the suite girls. Sky rushes up to her, "I'm sorry I left you guys alone with her, I shouldn't have. She should've-"

"She didn't kidnap us, Sky. I'm fine." Bloom goes to walk off, but Sky stops her, "Where's Clove?" Bloom gives him an uneasy look and he looks up to see Clove being carried off by Ben. Sky's eyes widen and glances back at Bloom, "WHAT HAPPENED?! WHAT DID SHE DO?!" Sky shakes his head and chases after them.

He rushes into the greenhouse and sees Clove laying down on a table. Ben is near the sink wetting a washcloth and gathering ingredients for a herbal healing mix. Ben looks at Sky upon hearing him enter and nods at him to go to Clove. Sky darts towards the girl and stands next to her head. She has a deep, long gash on her forehead and she occasionally shudders.

"What's wrong with her??" Ben walks back over and goes to wipe the blood off her forehead when Sky takes it from his hands, "I'll do it." Sky looks down at the small fairy and moves her hair away from the gash. He winces at the deep cut and gently wipes away the blood. Her body keeps twitching as he cleans up the gash and it worries him. "What happened?"

Ben sighs, "Beatrix took them to Aster Dell. It seems like Clove may have been hit by an electric force or shock and maybe she fell and hit her head. Bloom is fine so I'm not sure what went down for this to happen." Sky nods and takes the now bloody rag away. Sky steps back, keeping his eyes on Clove as Ben places the medicine on the gash. Ben rubs his forehead to try and ease some of the stress, "There not much we can do now is except monitor her and hope she wakes up soon. She should be fine in her own room, but someone should stay with her in case she wakes up."

Sky nods at Ben and carefully picks up the girl bridal style. "I'll take her to my dorm since its just me and Riven. I'll let you know if something changes." Ben thanks him and Sky carries her to his room. Sky reaches his room and does not see Riven anywhere. Clove keeps shaking and twitching in his arms, so he gently sets her down on his bed and takes off her shoes. He carefully pulls the covers over her to make sure she's comfortable and warm. Not wanting to be disrespectful or make her uncomfortable, Sky grabs a chair and pulls it up next to the bed for the night. Sky gently strokes her hair until eventually his eyes fall shut.

-
hey guys! sorry for not updating! i'm sick and haven't been motivated to write. also just trying to get better and i'm doing good now and felt like i should update! thank you soooooooo much for 40k reads and 900 votes! truly amazing and thankful! :) stay safe everyone! 💕