35 ~ 𝐸𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔

Clove awoke the next morning and reaches out for Sky with her eyes half closed. Feeling his absence she threw off the covers and got dressed for the day. Searching throughout the school she found him sitting outside, staring at the school.

Clove approached him and took a seat next to him. "There you are". Sly glanced over at her, "You feeling any better?" Clove nods and leans her head on his shoulder. She quickly notices his outfit and lifts her head up, "Are you wearing the same clothes you were wearing last night?"

Sky sighs and stares at the school in thought. "I'm fine," he gives a half tipped smile, "I promise". Clove doesn't believe him but let's it go. "Ok, I love you Sky. I'm always here." She leans down and kisses his shoulder. Sky smiles and returns the favor placing a kiss on her head, "I love you too."

꧁꧂

Sky, Clove, and Silva walk together through the courtyard before the new semester starts. Suddenly, they were ambushed by cars and stopped in their place. Queen Luna steps out of the car and approaches the trio.

"Saul Silva... It's with a heavy heart I must place you under arrest."

"For what?!" Silva questions.

"For the attempted murder of Andreas ok Erakylon" The three sit in shock. "Attempted?" Sky questions. Clove grabs Sky's arm and they turn their heads to the other car door opening.

Out steps Andreas and stares at the trio, "Hello, Sky"

"Dad," Clove grips tighter onto Sky as he looks as he may faint. Queen Luna turns to Clove, "Take this girl into custody." The soldiers step forward and Clove and Sky step back in surprise. Sky puts Clove behind himself and uses his body as a shield.

"What? No-Why!?" The soldiers grab her by her arms and seize her away from Sky. "NO! Stop! You can't- SKY!" Sky tries to break through the guards but has no luck and watches his love get taken away. He stands in disbelief as no one is ready for the future that awaits them.

~
hi! this is the end! thank you so much for reading my story and for all the support! i am so happy it's finally done and may have some things planned for the future! 👀I plan on editing this story too sometime in the future! thank you again <3333

🎉 Você terminou a leitura de PROTECTOR |𝑆𝑘𝑦 ~ 𝐹𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑊𝑖𝑛𝑥 𝑆𝑎𝑔𝑎 🎉