26 ~ 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑓𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛𝑠

Clove layed in bed staring up at the ceiling with blank eyes as she awaited her adopted fathers return. She's not sure how long she had been asleep or where Ben raced off too. Her head was pounding and she closed her eyes hoping to relieve some of the pain. With a loud bang, the door busted open and Clove snapped her eyes to it.

Their in his glory stood her blonde boy, "Sky". She whispered his name as tears sprung her eyes. He quickly rushed over to the side of the bed and knelt down, cupping her face, "Clove". His voice broke and his vulnerability blossomed as he stared at his beloved fairy.

"Y-you don't know how worried I was about you darling...I-I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat. I just sat up all night watching...making sure you were ok- fuck I-" Clove took his hands that were placed on her face and held them in between her shaky ones, "Im here Sky. I'm not going anywhere. It was just a bump in the head." She smiled softly up at him as her own tears threatened to fall from her eyes. She couldn't of even imagined how Sky or her friends must of felt.

"Sky, where is everyone? Where is Ben?"

"Everyone is out training. The number of Burned Ones has gotten worse so their training us like the fucking military. It's wild." A quiet knock sounds at the door and they both turn their heads to see who it is. Ben softly steps in with Terra and Sam behind him. Terra was fiddling with her sleeves as Sam anxiously ran his fingers through his hair.

Ben walked to the edge of the bed and Sky moved over a bit, not releasing her hands. "How are you feeling Clove?" Clove tries to give them a faint smile but winces, "My head is in excruciating pain and my body is still aching." Her body twitches after her statement and she shuts her eyes tightly. Sky squeezes her hand in reassurance that he's here, but still can't help but worry for her.

Ben kneels down and holds a glass up for her, "Here is a mixture I made that should take some of the pain away. It seems you have a concussion and after effects from possible electricity. Is that correct?" Clove nods at his statement. She slowly sits up and grabs the drink before downing it. She squeezes her eyes tightly feeling the effects quickly kick in.

Ben stands back up and Terra and Sam walk over to Clove giving a kiss on her forehead as she lays back down. "I'll be back later to check on you. Call me if anything changes." Sky nods at his request and the three exit the dorm. Sky slowly stands up to follow after them but Clove grabs his arm, "Can you stay with me?"

Sky smiles down at her and climbs under the covers next to her. She snuggles up in his side and faces him staring into his electric, blue eyes. Sky studies her face with multiple emotions swirling around his head. They both sit in silence and Sky brings his hand up to her cheek and strokes his thumb across it. Something Clove has noticed that he likes to do often.

Sky flickers his gaze down to her lips but quickly back to her eyes. Clove notices his hesitation and leans towards his face a little more. Sky takes her hint and follows her actions. Their lips brush up against one another and Sky whispers not breaking her eye contact, "Can I kiss you?" Clove grins and whispers back to him, "Yes".

Sky wastes no time and collides his lips with hers. Her soft lips clashing against his as he slips his fingers into her hair. Clove follows his actions and tangles her fingers with his blonde locks. Loving the feeling of her lips with his he kisses harder not being able to get enough of her. Clove smiles into the kiss finally finding her peace. Sky pulls away from the kiss breathing heavily and peels his eyes open to look at Clove once more.

"Clove, I don't know how to say this properly and I wish this was at a better time. I've been so intoxicated with you ever since I met you. The happy aura that surrounds you. A book in hand at all times. How strong you are as the amazing woman you are. Clove, Will you be my girlfriend?"

Clove releases a soft laugh and brightly smiles at the boy, "Yes Sky. I would love to be your girlfriend." He grins at the girl before pulling her back in for a passionate kiss. They break their kiss and cuddle up to each other falling into a content sleep with a smile on their faces.

-

FINALLY! their official! i hope you guys liked this chapter! PLEASE READ BELOW!!

**This story is coming to an end and I want to find something new to write! I have been a huge fan of Outerbanks since season 1 came out and they just released the season 2 release date! Would you guys like to see an obx one? would anyone want to see an origianl story maybe? I really like older brother, little sister stories (not incest), but if anyone has any new ideas let me know!

see you soon! stay safe!💕