6 ~ 𝑇𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑏𝑙𝑒

Clove, Aisha, and Musa head back to to suite talking. Clove put in a word to the conversation a couple times, but was mostly lost in thought. She kept thinking back to what just occurred and how she accessed such strong power with little training from professor Harvey. She decided she would ask the headmistress later.

The three girls made it back and walked into the suite. Aisha sighed,  "Shes blanking my texts." Musa cut in, "Strange. I wonder if it's because she poured her heart out to you and Clove, then you called her a freak."

Clove focused on Stella who was taking selfie's , "Have you seen Bloom?" Stella sighed, "Not recently." Musas eyes flashed purple and Stella turned off her light, "Yes?"

"Your face looks so calm, yet your wracked with guilt." Aisha glanced at Musa, "Your a mind fairy?"

" A mind fairy! What's your connection, Memory-" Clove cut Terra off, "Not a great time T." Terras face scrunched up in worry, "Is everything ok?"

"Not really. We're looking for Bloom. For some reason Stella is feeling guilty about it." Aisha said firmly. Stella looked up and cocked her head offensively, "Could everyone save the drama for drama club?"

"Wasn't Bloom talking to Sky?" Terra questioned. "And?" Terra stepped forward, "And I know what happened to the last person who was talking to Sky. I was here last year, remember?"

"I don't know if Stella would harm her because I also talked to Sky. Unless your planning something against me too?" Clove questioned and crossed her arms across her stomach. "Stella, where's Bloom?"

Stella glanced at all the fairies, "She was feeling homesick, so I did a nice thing and lent her my ring so that she could go back to the First world." Terras eyes widened, "Doesn't it only work outside the barrier?"

"Yes. There's a gateway in the old cemetery."

"That's deep in the forest, Stella" Terra said. The four fairies looked at each other worriedly and ran out of the suite.

꧁꧂

The girls were running through the forest when Clove stopped. "Wait! I have an idea," The other four girls stopped and turned to look at her. "When I was in my meeting with the headmistress she was telling me about what I can do. Apparently I can see through ones eyes and find them. Maybe I can try that now?"

Terra immediately shook her head, "No it's too dangerous. You have never tried it before and you are just learning control."

"Please. I can find her quicker and make sure she's ok." Clove tried. "No, nope we can't risk you too." Clove sighed and looked to the other fairies for help. "Terra maybe we should. We will be here with her in case something happens." Terra thought for a moment before slowly nodding.

Clove gave a quick nod before shaking her arms out. She countered in on her emotions and reached in, focusing on Bloom. Her red hair, pale skin, long eyelashes. She opened her eyes and saw where she was.

"Well what do you see?" She could hear Musa asking. Clove focused on everything around her. Bloom was staring at a wall before turning her head to look out a small window in the room. Blooms hand reached up and pulled down the blinds and there stood a Burned one.

The burned ones head snapped to Bloom. Clove gasped and jumped, pulling her self out of Blooms eyes. Her breathing was quick and she staggered backwards. "Not again" Clove thought.

"Clove! Are you alright?" She flinched back at Terras words. Her eyes searched the faires frantically, "We need to go, now!" All four fairies began to run quickly through the forest. Musas eyes glanced over to Clove and could feel the tremendous fear inside of her which only made her worry more.

All the girls made it to the cemetery and just as they did the door immediately flung open with a frantic Bloom. "Are you ok?" Aisha called out to Bloom. She quickly snapped around, staring at the four fairies.

She nods, "Yeah. Yeah, Yeah, I think so. What the hell was that thing?"

"That was a burned one." Clove muttered sadly with her eyes directed on the ground. All the fairies looked at Clove, "Huh? Wait. Where...where's Stella?"

"Shes at school, why?" Aisha stated. Bloom gulped, "That thing just took her ring."

-
hope u liked this chapter!! sky content will be coming next chapter!! i began to explore more of her power since i think it's rly cool! plz comment and vote and know i'm always here to talk! 💕💕