ᖴOᑌᖇ

𝔻𝕖𝕔𝕖𝕞𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟟, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙☃︎

For some reason, I woke up hella early this morning. I woke up at 6 am and I'm still annoyed about it. I could've slept in but no, my body had to wake me up early.

A quiet groan left my mouth as I stood up from my warm bed. As I descended the staircase, I heard a ruckus coming from the kitchen. Assuming it was my parents, I just kept going. Didn't they already go to work?

I peeked my head around the corner and saw Leo standing there on his phone. I sighed with relief and raised one eyebrow in confusion. "Why are you up?"

He jumped at the sound of my voice and quickly looked up. "Oh, I couldn't sleep."

"Oh, that sucks." I walked over to him. "I woke up at six and I couldn't fall back asleep."

"Sucks for you, I guess." He snickered.

"Hey, you said you couldn't fall back asleep." I shot back. "So sucks for you too."

"I was just teasing, sis." He ruffled my hair.

I sighed and quickly fixed it. He walked over to the couch and flopped onto it, purposely taking up all the space.

"Thanks." I sarcastically smiled.

He smiled back and went back to his phone. A sneaky smile spread across my face as I jumped on top of him. He grunted and his phone flew out of his hands. He looked worried.

"Haha! That's what you get!" I snickered.

"Get off." He pushed me away.

He looked desperate to get his phone back. I zoomed over to it and picked it up into my hands. Luckily, it was still unlocked. Leo's face turned into worry and he tried to get it back.

"Give it back, please!" He begged.

"No!" I ran away. "I wanna see what you're hiding!"

"That's invading my privacy!" He groaned.

I ran into the bathroom and quickly locked the door. He banged his fists loudly on the door and I heard him groan in annoyance. "Please, Lia! I don't have anything to hide!"

"Then why do you look so worried?"

He didn't answer. I knew it was wrong of me to do this, but I couldn't help myself. I opened his most recent app and saw he was texting a girl. Normally, I could care less about this but the thing is, he already has a girlfriend.

"Leo..." I mumbled.

"I know, I know, I know, I'm a horrible person." His voice cracked.

"Who's Emma?" I asked.

"S...she's just a friend of mine..."

"These texts look like more than texts friends would send to each other."

He sighed again and sniffed. "Please, Lia..."

I cracked the door open and saw his eyes were filled with tears. "Are you okay?"

"No..." He shook his head. "T...there's something that I need to tell you about Grace."

"Your girlfriend Grace?" I questioned.

He nodded and now I started to get worried. "O-okay...tell me what's up."

He gasped for words and I had never seen him look so worried and scared. This made me more worried for what he was about to tell me. "Leo, what's wrong with Grace?"

He stared at me dead in the eyes. "She's not who you think she is."

I didn't know if he was lying or not. "What do you mean? She seems nice..."

"Around other people, she is but when it's just us..." He shivered. "She's a completely different person."

"I-I don't understand." My head shook. "What do you mean?"

He was about to say something but hesitated. "Never mind. I-I don't know why I'm telling you this."

"No, no, no, Leo. Talk to me please."

He sighed and shook his head. "Hand me the phone."

"Not until you tell me what's going on with you and Grace."

"Please." He held his hand out. "I'll show you."

I hesitantly smacked the phone back into his hands and he began doing whatever with it. I waited patiently and he eventually put it back in my hands. "Read those and just know, that's not half of it."

He walked away and I looked down at the screen. It was their texting conversation. I began reading and my eyes quickly widened. She was threatening him with death threats and talked about some gruesome ways of murdering him and his family. I couldn't think straight. I quickly turned off the phone and ran out of the bathroom.

"Leo..." I quivered. "Is this true?"

"Sadly, yes. I told you there's more." He swallowed harshly.

"W...what's worse than this?!" I shouted louder than I should've.

He clapped a hand over my mouth and his eyes darted to the stairs. "You're gonna wake Lily up."

"Sorry." My voice muffled in his hand.

He sighed and removed his hand from my mouth. "I shouldn't be telling you all this."

"I don't care. Leo, we gotta call the police." I tried to grab his phone again.

"No!" He pushed me back. "She will go ballistic if I do that."

"Yeah, but maybe she can get arrested!" I smiled.

He shook his head. "Just forget about it."

Before I could say anything else, he disappeared upstairs. I huffed in anger and cracked my knuckles. This bitch is not getting away with this.

author:
AHHHH POOR LEO. sorry aha, this chapter is juicy, I guess. sorry that the whole chapter is about Leo but I had to get my boy in there lol. stay gold, lovelies💕
☁︎︎𝙾𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚊☁︎︎

{2/9/21}