ᖴOᑌᖇTᗴᗴᑎ

𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟝, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☃︎

I walked up to Luis's room and heard Izzy's laughter bubble through the air. A smile painted my lips as I peeked my head inside his room. He was tickling her while she squealed in joy.

"That tickles, Bubba!" She laughed while squirming around.

He laughed along with her and kissed her cheek. Her eyes darted to me as a huge smile grew on her face. "Amy!"

"Hi!" I smiled.

Luis looked back at me and watched Izzy run over to me. I picked her up with my good hand and let my broken one rest by my side.

"How are you?" I asked while walking deeper into Luis's room.

"Amazing." She smiled.

"That's good." I chuckled.

I gently set her down on his bed and sat next to her. Luis laid down and put his hands behind his head. Izzy was not a fan of this.

"No, Bubba!" She whined. "Sit up!"

He shook his head jokingly. "Nope, I'm staying like this."

She groaned and hopped on top of his stomach. "Sit up!"

He shook his head once again. "Nope."

She squished his cheeks. "Pleaseeeee?"

"Nuh-uh." He mumbled.

I chuckled and rolled my eyes playfully. "Idiot..." I whispered under my breath.

"I'll tell mom." Izzy crossed her arms over her chest.

Luis smirked. "Not unless the tickle monster gets you!"

He then started tickling her stomach, causing her to fall off of him. She laughed loudly as she wiggled around.

"Okay, okay, okay!" She begged out of breath. "I won't tell mom!"

He laughed and stopped tickling her. She then gasped. "I'll be right back. Stay here, okay?"

"Okay." I nodded.

She ran out of Luis's room and I snickered. "I don't understand how she has so much energy."

"I don't either." Luis sighed while laying back down.

"Anyways," I looked down at him. "How are you?"

"Good." He nodded. "How's the hand?"

"It hurts like hell." I sighed. "I can barely move it."

"I'm sorry." He pouted.

I shrugged. "Don't be."

We heard Izzy's little footsteps running back to Luis's room. She came in holding an old teddy bear. Luis chuckled and watched her hop onto his bed.

"This is Beary." She placed it in my arms. "He likes having friends over."

"Oh, does he now?" I smiled.

She nodded and I examined it. Its fur was old and ragged, its eyes were scratched up, and it had the biggest smile on its face. It was quite adorable.

"I love him." I smiled.

She smiled back and made him kiss my cheek. I giggled. "Thank you."

"He likes you." She nodded.

"I'm glad."

She then hopped back onto Luis's stomach and giggled. "Can do you the thing for him?"