ᑎIᑎᗴTᗴᗴᑎ

𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙𝟞, 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟚☃︎

I walked upstairs and heard Izzy's comforting laughter. A smile painted my lips as I walked into Luis's room. Izzy was squeezing his cheeks while laughing about something.

"What's happening in here?" I asked.

Izzy spun to face me and a huge smile spread across her face. "Amy!"

She immediately hopped off Luis and ran to hug me. The smile on my lips grew bigger as I looked down at her.

"I missed you!" She squealed happily.

"I missed you too!" I replied.

Luis walked behind her and ruffled her hair. "Can I give her a hug now?"

Izzy shook her head. "No, you can have her later."

I burst into laughter while Luis gasped. "Please?"

She shook her head again and I shrugged. "You can wait."

"You know I don't like to wait." He whined.

"Too bad, mister." She sassed.

I love her so much.

Luis suddenly grabbed her and gently threw her back onto his bed while she laughed. He chuckled and swooped his arms around me tightly.

"I missed you." He muffled into my neck.

"You saw me an hour ago." I chuckled.

"I don't care. That's still a long time."

Izzy then grabbed his leg. "Bubba!"

"What?" He looked down at her.

She giggled. "Can you throw me again?"

"Hm..." He hummed. "No."

"Please, Bubba!" She begged.

"Oh, I don't know." He shrugged.

"Please!" She giggled again.

He sighed and scooped her up into his arms without hesitation. He threw her back onto his bed and she laughed happily.

"Again!" She stood back up.

He smiled and did it once more. I chuckled and Luis scooped her up into his arms.

"Why don't you go pick out a movie for us to watch, okay?" He told her.

"Okay!" She happily nodded.

He set her down and she ran out of his room. He shut the door and smiled.

"That'll buy us some time."

"She's gonna come back in here." I laughed.

He shrugged. "It's fine."

"Luis..." I whispered.

His hands slowly wrapped around my waist and I nervously stared at the door.

"This isn't a good idea," I mumbled.

"It's fine, amor." He reassured. "She's little. She won't care."

"Yeah, but-" My words were cut off by him pressing his lips onto mine.

I gasped slightly from the impact but went along with it. I fell onto his bed and felt him crawl on top of me. Oh my god. Is this about to happen? Shit, shit, shit.

Our lips moved in sync as he pushed himself onto me more. I whimpered slightly but stayed as quiet as possible. We suddenly heard Izzy's footsteps coming back upstairs.