32

Lydia walked downstairs after her mom called for her. She got down stairs noticing her mom and the person next to her.

"Oh, hey, Justin." She greeted and smiled at the boy. "Hey, I just wanted to talk to you, you know to catch up." Justin said, she nodded as she walked upstairs and Justin followed behind her.

She made it to her room and sat on her bed and Justin dropped his football gear next to her bed and she they sighed in unison. "So tell me what's going on." He said and laughed lightly. "Well, perfect timing for you to come over because I wanted to know if you wanted go to the boys performance at the Orpheum tomorrow at six." She said and Justin's eyes widened. "I wanted to talk to you about that on Tuesday, I saw it on the heading." He said and she smiled and nodded. "Those guys really made it." Justin said as he stared at the floor and she nodding and smiled. "It was just months ago, and you were fangirling about them and they didn't even know who you were." Justin said and she laughed. "And now they're my best friends." she said and Justin nodded and looked up to her.

He looked her in her eyes. She smiled lightly. "I missed this." He said. "I did too." She agreed and smiled at him. "Listen...I know this will probably mess a lot of things up, and it'll make everything change.." Justin started as Lydia just looked at him.

He sighed deeply and looked down at his hands. "I like you Lyds-a lot...and I always have, it was just Riley who got in the way. I did feel something for her, but not like that." He said and Lydia's heart started pounding. "Justin...I like you too..." she said and Justin looked up to her. "But not like that...I-" Justin sighed and cut her off. "I know, you have Luke.." He said and smile lightly. "I used to like you Justin, I think you just didn't see it in time, so I moved on...I'm sorry." She apologized and Justin shook his head. "You don't have to be sorry, you can't control your feelings, and I think that you and Luke look pretty good together anyway." He said and she smiled. "I-I gotta go." He said and Lydia nodded awkwardly.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

Justin knocked on the door, doing their "secret" knock they came up with. Alex opened the door to the garage with a smile. "So?" He asked. "That was awkward as hell." Justin said and Alex rolled his eyes. "That's not what we wanna know." Alex said as he walked into the garage and Justin followed after him. "It's a yes, she's definitely likes you. The plan's on!" Justin said to Luke and he smiled widely. "So we can do it right?" Luke asked and they nodded. "Quickly after Now or Never." Bobby said. "This is gonna be awesome" Reggie called.

edited (short chapter)