33

It was finally Friday. The boys were completely pumped for later that day, Lydia on the other hand was nervous and she wasn't even performing. But someone else wasn't as excited as Lydia would think, if anything it was the most shocking to not see him happy.

"Hey, Reg...what's wrong?" She asked and she sighed as he closed his locker. "My parents, they got in a fight..neither of them are coming to the Orpheum either." He said and Lydia's smile softened as she grabbed his hand, pulling his tall figure into a hug. "I'm sorry that this is happening this morning." She said and he smiled softly it's fine. She looked into his red puffy eyes.

"Reg, you were crying." She noticed and he shrugged. "It's nothing now." He said and she looked at him. "You could spend a night after the Orpheum, all the boys could. We could celebrate." She was trying her best to help. "Thanks, Lyds. I'd love to stay over." He said and wiped under his eyes. "Where's the boys?" She asked. "They went to go get some things for the performance today." Reggie said. "So they ditched...with your car?" She asked and he nodded. "Technically, you're stuck with me." He said making her smile and nudged him. "I wouldn't want to be stuck with anyone else, Reg." She said and he smiled. "You'd most definitely would want to be with Luke instead." he said making her laugh.

═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✧☾.·:·.*═══

The boys and Lydia drove to the Orpheum. It was 4pm and the boys had to get there early to practice. She sat in between Luke and Alex like always. She held Luke's hand as they made a small conversation while the other boys just listened to the radio, while singing along. "I'm nervous for you guys." Lydia said as she played with his rings. "I'm nervous." He admitted. "That's the first." She said.

Lydia had no idea why the boy was nervous. Maybe it was because the crowd was going to be bigger than it normally was. That's what she was thinking, of course. But Luke had another reason to be nervous.

"Well even though I'm nervous I know you'll do great." She said as she leaned up and kissed his cheek. Alex head slowly turned to the girl to see her pulling away from Luke's cheek. Alex smiled as he turned back to looking out of the window as he sang.

As Reggie parked the car, and they quickly rushed out if the car.

They watched as the big truck behind them parked in the private parking space, next to them and the men got out and one of the opened the back. One man slid the huge door up to see Alex's Sunset Curve drum set, along with the boys guitars and bass. They grabbed the things they needed, along with huge speakers.

Lydia had never experienced stuff like this, it was fun but tiring. The speaker she had was a bit too heavy, so she was taking her second break.

"You need help with that?" The man asked and she nodded. He came behind her as he placed his hand over both of hers and she looked back at him and tried to move. She was trapped between his arms. "What are you doing?" She snapped at the man feeling his grip get tighter.

"Hey-what's going on?" Luke snapped as he looked at the man, glaring at him. Lydia was also glaring at him as she went over to Luke, wrapping her arms around his torso. She felt safe again. "What a creep." She whispered under her breath. Luke wrapped his arms around her waist as he watched the man take the speaker in himself. "You okay?" He asked and she nodded. "Thanks for getting here on time, he was holding my hands with a grip." She explained and Luke got mad just thinking about it.

They walked into the Orpheum. The lights were bright, pointed towards the stage. They were setting up Alex's drum set, the bass and guitars. Some girl was setting up the mic's and Lydia smiled and she squeezed Luke's hand. "This looks amazing already, let's help set up." She spoke.