CHAPTER TEN

They were once again back in their room, brainstorming, but this time they were joined by Stiles. Lydia had sent him a quick text on their way back up telling him to come alone since they thought something weird was definitely happening.

Allison was currently explaining what had happened with Scott when Lydia and Venus had gone down to get some new towels, apparently the boy had walked in on her in the shower but he seemed confused as to where he was and what he was doing.

"The last time I saw Scott act like that was during the full moon." the huntress explains, pacing around the room.

"Yeah, I know. He was definitely a little off with me, too." Stiles confesses, clearly recounting the previous situation with the werewolf. "But actually, it was Boyd who was really off. I watched him put his fist through the vending machine."

"Okay so if Scott and Boyd are acting weird and we're all fine," Venus pauses. "then it's only affecting the werewolves?"

"See? It is the motel!" Lydia exclaims, looking around at everyone. "Either we need to get out of here right now, or..." the girl stomps over to the night stand and roughly pulls a bible out of the drawer, "someone needs to learn how to do an exorcism ASAP, before the Werewolves go crazy and kill us."

"Okay, just hold on, all right?" Stiles rushes, trying to make more sense of the situation as Lydia points the bible at his face. "What if it's not just the motel? The number in the office went up by three, right?"

"You mean, like three sacrifices?" Allison questions, alarmed.

"What if this time, it's three Werewolves?"

"Scott, Isaac, and Boyd."

"Maybe we were meant to come here."

"Exactly!" Lydia yells out hysterically but Venus noticed the boys eyes flitting down to the bible in his hands, something clearly catching his interest. "So, can we get the hell out of here now? Please?"

"What are you looking at?" the nymph questions, squinting her eyes at the boy who seemed startled that she had noticed what he was doing.

"Let me see this." he grabs the bible out of her hands, pulling something out, making the three girls move closer to see. "Twenty-eight-year-old man hangs himself at the infamous Glen Capri." he reads out, flipping the pages before shaking the bible roughly over the bed, making a few pages fall out. The four of them crowd around the bed to read them over.

"Look at these two." Venus points out. "They both mention room two-seventeen. These are probably all the suicides that happened in this room."

"So, if every room has a Bible..." Allison trails off in realisation.

"There could be articles in all the rooms."

"That's a beautiful thing." Stiles sighs, "Most places leave a mint under the pillow this one leaves a record of all the horrible deaths that occurred."

"What if the room next door has the one about the couple?" Lydia questions and as soon as the words leave her mouth, the throbbing pain in Venus' head returns, making her groan out in pain, stumbling a few steps backward and grabbing onto Stiles' arm to steady herself.

"Woah!" the boy exclaims, holding onto her too. "Are you okay?

"Somethings happening." she gasps out, causing the other three to look at each other in concern. Stiles quickly hands her off to Allison, rushing out of the room to get the other bible, the girls trailing behind him slowly. The human boy tries pushing the door open but to no avail.