CHAPTER FIFTEEN

In the short seconds it took Scott and Derek to attack the twins and distract them, Stiles and Peter had moved to grab hold of Coras limp body. Venus stood close by, watching the werewolves closely in case they caught sight of them.

The two werewolves are quickly thrown down by the combined wolf, causing Peter to quickly throw Cora over his shoulder as they all started running through the hallway in attempt to lose the alphas.

They make their way into what looks like an examination room, the alphas hot on their trail. They were about to exit through the other doors when Stiles held himself back, Scott and Venus calling out to the boy as he breaks his bat on the werewolf's back clearly attempting to slow them down.

Seeing he had no affect, Venus grabs one of her knives and throws it at the combined twins, the weapon wedging itself into their chest and causing them to stumble back, giving the human boy time to move. Stiles makes his way back over to them and pushes himself into a run alongside Venus as Scott and Derek actually hold them back.

"Where's the big guy?" Peter asks, laying Cora down on the examination table as Scott and Derek rush in behind them.

"He's close." Derek replies, looking out the window in the door to keep an eye out for them.

"What about Ms. Blake?" Stiles questions, looking between the two werewolves who simply stare back blankly. "What does that mean? Like, she's gone? Scott, are you kidding me?"

Derek turns around, shushing the boy, who didn't take it lightly. "Me, be quiet? Are you telling me what to do now? When your psychotic, mass murdering girlfriend - The second one you've dated, by the way - has got my dad somewhere, tied up, waiting to be ritually sacrificed?"

"Stiles." Venus calls, placing a hand on his shoulder. "They're still out there. Just calm down."

"And they want her! Which means now we don't have her either, so my dad and Cora are both dead!"

The girl shakes her head, giving his shoulder a comforting squeeze. "Not yet. You're forgetting that I can literally feel the sacrifices, he's not dead Stiles."

The statement seemed to calm the boy a little, as he takes a deep breath and purses his lips.

"Is she really dying?" Scott questions, moving closer to Coras body.

"She's definitely not getting any better." Peter replies with a worried tone.

"There has to be something that we can do. Venus, can you not do something?"

"There's mistletoe in her system, there isn't really anything I can do."

"She's right, only I can save her." Jennifer slams the door to the room open, surprising the group. Venus would've thought the woman would have made her getaway by then and seeing her in front of her again only made her want to kill the woman even more. "I can save her, and I can tell you where sheriff Stilinski is. But there is a pack of alphas in this hospital who want me dead."

"They wouldn't be the only ones." Venus mumbles, catching the womans glare.

"So I'll help you but only when I'm out of here and safe."

Venus had to stop herself from letting out a cheer as Derek rushes towards the woman in attempts of attacking her, but unfortunately for them, Scott held the older werewolf back. He quickly convinces him not to harm the woman and Derek agrees only if she helps heal his dying sister.

"Not until I'm safe." The woman gives her condition, making Venus' eyes widen.

"You put mistletoe in her system." Venus exclaims incredulously. "How long do you really think she'll last, you psychotic bitch?"