💕Kill-entines Day💕

Me: I have readers now, and they're asking for a part three! And a part two for the siren and the report card!

My brain: no, you will sit here, unmotivated and die

Me, sitting there, unmotivated: well sh!t

A/n: no but seriously, thank you all for all the commenting, votes and reads, it means a lot! I swear to you all, I'm working on it!
But since we're close to Valentines day...
Enjoy ;)
Also the gif is best when used at the end)
___________

While you lounged alone in the main room, a rapid thudding could be heard from down the hall. You looked up from your book just in time to see a flash of black and red.

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY, MO-FO!!" Natasha leapt up and slammed a box of chocolates into your gut, making you wheeze. Groaning in pain, you curled into your side as Clint grabbed her arm and pulled her away into the vents.

"FRIDAY," You called out, whining. "What day is it?"

"February 14th, Y/n." The AI responded. "Also known as Kill-entines day."

You groaned again, realizing the day of literal lovely doom had just begun.
_____

With a good shove, you placed your dresser infront of your door so that no one could barge in. With a satisfied sigh, you let your guard down and headed for your bed. But how foolish you were to think that would stop them.

Something sticky attached to your back and you immediately knew you were screwed. The string yanked you out of your bedroom window and you screamed.

"Happy Valentines day, Y/n!" Peter smiled at you as you hung upside down on his spiderweb.

"Hi Peter," You sighed. He handed you a card, clearly handcrafted with the finest of glitter glue. The folded paper read the generic stuff but the drawing of the whole Avengers family warmed your heart. An apologetic smile graced the teen's face for a moment before he let you fall.

You shrieked as you fell through the air. There was no way you could escape your inevitable doom now.

"HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!" Iron man snatched you from your great fall, inches away from the ground. The billionaire gave you a bouquet of roses, his mask lighting up. "I sure hope Steve will catch you on time..."

"What?" You never got your answer as he dumped you back into the sky. At this point you were too tired to do much so you accepted the fact that this might be your last Valentines.

The earth neared and by instinct, you screamed for help. You saw in the corner of your eye one Steve Rogers booking it. He seemed too far away, proving you would never be able to eat the chocolates again.

Somehow, the super soilder caught you.

"You okay?" He asked as you nearly fainted in his arms.

"Im sick of this," You cried out. "Why can't we just be normal?!"

"Have you met Tony Stark?" He laughed and placed you down.

"So, whats your treat then trick?" You scoffed, laying down on the grass. Fiddling with a wet strand of the plantation between your fingers, it left a grean smudge and you sighed in relief.

Status: still alive

He handed you a singular flower with a soft smile. It was a sweet pink rose, the petals held tiny droplets in between their layers. It was cute and smelled wonderful. Kind of like Steve.

"You got a freebie with me, but Bucky and Sam are next. I have no idea what they planned. Last I saw, Sam traded a Hersheys bar for Clint's bow."

"Oh god."
_____