Halloween special

A/n: sorry this isn't as spooky scary as I intended it to be, I've been very drained these past two weeks but I still want to throw in a 'spooky' story :)

Summary: the most unusual dream had you - and Loki - terrified to the core

Warning: pet names, semi-forced kissing and stuff, gore and unsettling images? Idk spooky but not too spooky

Happy Halloween to those who celebrate it <3  Happy October 31st to those who don't <3
________

Of course on an unsuspecting day, something had to feel off. Instead of it being your usual overthinking of a peaceful day, it was Loki who was giving you bad vibes. Sure, he has his days but he's never made you feel uncomfortable like this before. So, after dinner, you were set on finding out what made him so terrible today.

"Loki?" You walked into your shared room, finding him on the bed.

"There you are!" He slammed his book, placing it on the night stand. You flinched. "Oh, don't be like that, come here."

Reluctantly, you did.

"There's my sweet little lamb." What? That was certainly a new one... "Come, your Master's hungry for dessert." Master?

Without any warning whatsoever, Loki slammed his lips into yours, immediately working against them. You've made out before but this wasn't passion or his seductive greed. This was just painful.

You tried pushing back, but his hands kept you in place. He pulled your head back forcefully and attacked your neck. Usually he would light lick or kiss your pulse point, knowing you didn't really appreciate love marks. You've let him slip away with sucking but he full on bit you.

"Ow!" You scrambled back, holding your now sore neck. "What is going on with you today?!"

"What? I thought you liked it when I got aggressive?" He smirked and crawled on top of you. Something was terribly wrong.

"Playfully, not like th-" His lips cut you off, once again slamming against yours. With a growl, you elbowed him in the gut.

He fell back, clutching his lower abdomen with a groan.

"That's enough!" You threw a pillow at him before heading to the bathroom. "When I come back, you better be ready to explain yourself!"

Slamming the door behind you, you stared at your reflection, deeply confused. Loki's done a lot of things but not whatever that was. You either managed to piss him of to the point where he no longer cares about your wellbeing or that wasn't Loki....

Your eyes landed on a letter on the counter. Where did that come from? Tentatively, you picked the folded piece of paper and read:

'Good morning, My dear! My sincerest apologies, Thor has dragged me out of the palace to go discuss some things with the court. I'll be back as soon as possible, which may not be so soon since these imbeciles never know when to shut up.
Much love, your Loki.'

You smiled to yourself, the note capturing all the charm and sarcasm Loki had. Even his signature was as dramatic as he was. That was your Loki. Dramatic, sarcastic, adorable and-

Wait a second. Morning?

You looked up at the closed bathroom door. Loki has been in the castle since you woke up, more notably, hovering around you all day. If he left and returned, he wouldn't have left the note. There's a possibility he forgot but Loki was thorough. And he hated random stuff laying on the bathroom counter. You should know that better than anyone, you've heard the most complaints about it.