Royals

Authors note: GAWD DAYUM. It's been a while. I'm so sorry, I don't have an excuse. I was just tired and got bored for a bit.

BUT IM BACK BABYYYY

So, here you go, enjoy. I hope it's enough to satisfy you lovely readers enough, especially after my long disappearance. (And yes, I'm still working on pt3 :( but it's almost done)
______________

The carriage rocked carefully as it led you to your inevitable doom. Your head was propped up by your hand as you stared out the window, watching as the forests passed by, filled with luscious vegetation and a plethora of small woodland creatures. How you wanted nothing more than to open the carriage door and join them. 

Your other hand fiddled with the fabrics of your dress. It was a simple dress, you've worn it many times before. It was golden with a black bodice, the straps wrapped snugly around your neck. Dark jewels decorated the top and turned gold going down the skirt. 

The fit was completed with black heels and gloved hands. Along with a headache of a hairstyle. All your lovely locks pulled into a bun, a few strands framing your face. 

You hated it. 

As much as you hated getting all fancy like this, you were jealous of your older sister. She had gotten a new dress every event your Mother made the two of you go to, leaving you in the same gown every time. 

Your sister sat rather proudly as your Mother talked to her about the plan to "enchant" the princes. You groaned internally, you were a capable woman, you didn't need a man. Much less a prince. Too bad your Mother didn't care. 

"Mother, are you positive I have to come along?" You whined. Her head snapped towards you, a scowl already in place. 

"Imagine if the Allfather heard you speak in such a way! It is a privilege to meet the Allfather! You should be over the moons about having dinner with them!" She scolded, fluttering her fan like your reluctance was a terrible smell. "Besides, you won't have to do much. Leave it to your sister and I to gain their favor." 

"Like always..." You grumbled, slumping in your seat. With a sharp thwack from your sister, you corrected your posture. 

The ride continued in whispers as your family gossiped about things, mostly of you. You kept your gaze focused on the passing scenery. As more trees passed, the desire to run away into them increased. Unconsciously, your hand rested on the door handle while you thought of all the adventures the forests held. 

"We're here, your Majesties!" The coach hollered as your transportation came to a halt. A small complaint slipped from your lips as you were helped out of the carriage. 

It wasn't because Asgard was bad. No, Asgard was wonderful! So bright and advanced! Then there was your realm. A boring, dim witted kingdom. 

Besides the ditch of a castle you were born into, your family was not one for honesty. The whole bunch were terrible at it, yet your sister's good looks and charm seemed to always work. 

You, of course, inherited the trait of deception but you were easily 12 times better than them. Since your mother is so reluctant to let you do anything outside of the castle halls, you've read every book you could get your hands on. When you say every, you mean every book. 

You were somewhat of a parrot, in truth. You could read a book and adapt to your favorite character's personality, you could hear someone's voice and easily mimic them. Your handwriting was even better at copying others. Copying was what you had to learn since no one would ever actually take the time to teach you things. 

The one thing you were taught was magic. Simple, everyday spells your father wanted you to know. He showed you every spell he could before he passed away. It wasn't a lot of spells but thanks to your mimicry, you picked up spells from books and other casters you'd see around the court with ease.