Seamstress

A/n: hi guys, how are yall doing? I made this drabble awhile ago but I feel obligated to post something for you all!

Tbh my brain wants to write about Lady Loki 24/7 but the last 3 or 4 have been her so... I gotta change it up, yk? It does start out as Lady Loki but they choose to be male later on :D

Warnings: there is none, have fun!
________

Weeks and weeks of hard work had finally paid off. Sleepless nights of planning, plenty of pricked fingers, you even had to sacrifice your favorite needle for this fabric! (R.I.P sir stabbington ???-2021) But, it was completely worth it.

You circled you masterpiece like a vulture, lifting every layer and making sure it was right.

The project was ambitious. Everything you had done to create this dress were subjects you weren't even aware of. Well, in terms of sewing. The shape, the skirt, the shoes, all of it had a good chunk of your soul from how much effort you put into it!

The bodice had a elegant black outline over red the faded into black. The skirt, my oh my, the skirt. Feathered red and black layers alternated before eventually blending into an orange then yellow. The gloves were simpler, deep scarlet faded up from the hands into black once more, the same feather like pattern on the end.

It was the same for the stockings, red fading to darkness from the feet up. But, for comfort and anti itching reasons, the fabric had a clean finish. No feathers. The shoes were red and gold stiletto heels, which the customer insisted on, little golden vines wrapping around the ankle.

It was fabulous.

Took you almost 3 and half months to complete the outfit but god, was it worth it! Your large paycheck was a guarantee at this point and the customer was for sure going to become a regular. Hopefully.

This customer wasn't your average 'I need a dress that'll make a prince fall for me' ballgown. This wasn't your normal bratty teenager who wanted to outshine them all, no. This was, by far, the most important person you've ever made anything for!

Sigyn.

It was nearly impossible to keep yourself together when she walked in all those weeks ago. She requested the best of the best, in an incredibly nice manner, saying it was for the fall ball and promised a heafty reward. You would've hopped on the project if she paid you or not, that woman was gorgeous. Just being in the same city as her was a blessing.

But, currently, you had other goddesses to worry about.

"Y/N, HELP!" Loki kicked the back door open, letting herself in. You jumped and almost knocked the masterpiece down. "I RIPPED THOR'S- oh damn."

She stopped, eyeing the fall ballgown as you hastily stood it back up. You held your breath as the Goddess of Mischief examined the outfit, wondering what she was thinking. You had briefly told her about the big project last month but that was all she knew.

She handed you a tattered suit - presumably Thor's and ran her hands down the arms   fluffing the fabric slightly. Her hands made their way to the bodice as she began to circle the dress form holding your pride and joy.

"Y/n...." She breathed, running her soft and slender fingers over the embroidery. "You made this?"

"It's the project I told you about," You put the suit aside and wringed your hands nervously. Loki was the best fashion icon in all of Asgard, she could make or break an outfit with a single word. You hoped being her best friend gave you some advantages, so she could let you down easily.

"I knew you were talented, but this?" You braced yourself for her insults. "This is stunning! You do this all by hand, right?"

"Uh, more or less." You shrugged. Loki was your best friend and the Master of Mischief, she was probably lying so she wouldn't hurt your feelings.