Chapter Twenty-Two *Edited*

Some people survive chaos and that is how they grow

Some people survive chaos and that is how they grow. And some people thrive in chaos because chaos is all they know. ~Unknown.

Chapter 22.

"Who in their right mind would exchange houses with a complete stranger?" Julian asks, crunching on a potato chip.

I roll my eyes, already knowing where this is going. "Does everything have to make sense to you? It's a movie, Julian!" I retort, trying to focus on the film playing on the laptop.

But Julian isn't done yet. He turns to me with a mischievous glint adorning his eyes and challenges me, "So, would you do that?"

I stare back at him, trying to suppress my annoyance. "No way! I'm neither Amanda nor Iris!" I reply, hoping this would be the end of it.

But Julian is relentless. "Do you want to be either one of them?" he prods, and I can feel my frustration bubbling up.

"Can't you just watch the movie without constantly disturbing me? This is like the tenth interruption already!" I snap, grab his hand, and give him a pleading look.

But Julian is unfazed by my frustration. It's either he's oblivious or disregards it. "Do you want to be either one?" he repeats, and I know I am in for another round of questioning.

"Fine, yes, I do!" I exclaim, not even bothering to hide my sarcasm. "Because I want Jude Law all to myself."

Julian scowls and abruptly shuts the laptop. "

Hey! What are you doing?" I protest, reaching for the computer. But Julian wasn't having it.

"You," he points at me, "are going to sleep." And before I can react, he pushes me onto my back and hovers over me. "And this," he kisses me passionately but pulls away before I can respond, "is to dream of me and not Jude Law."

I can't help but smile as he walks away, happy that I made him jealous. It's worth missing my favorite movie and snack to see his reaction.

 It's worth missing my favorite movie and snack to see his reaction

"Julian?"

He hums.

"Can you easy your grip on me?"