Chapter 1 I New School

(JAY'S P.O.V)

It's the first day of school.

I pulled up to the parking lot, in my black Jeep, and hopped out of my car. I started to walk into the school when I saw a beautiful girl.

She had long, brown, wavy hair, she had piercing blue eyes, make-up on, a long white-sleeved shirt, and a purple mini skirt.

She looked at me at I quickly looked away.

I started to feel butterflies in my stomach, and I realized I had a crush on her.

I can't stop staring at how beautiful she is.

The bell went and everyone including her started to walk to their classes and I forgot that I had to go to the office and get my timetable. I started to walk to the office.

I walked in and asked the girl who was at the front desk

"Excuse me can I have a timetable please?"

"Yeah sure. What's your name ?" She asked.

"Jay Matthews."

"OK." She started typing on her computer and a few seconds later a piece of paper came out of the printer. She grabbed it and handed it over to me.

"Thank you," I said

"You're welcome." I left the office and looked at my timetable.

"AH MATH I HATE IT!" I yelled to myself.

I went up to a small group of girls who were walking to what I'm assuming were their classes and I asked,

"Do you know where math is?" A girl turned around and noticed it was the girl I was staring at earlier.

"Uh yeah I'll show you," she replied.

"Uh, Jasmine do you seriously wanna show this skank where math is, let him figure it out on his own." Said the bitch girl in a bitchy voice.

"Well, how about you stop being a bitch and let her help me. And besides, I'm a girl!" I said angrily,

"NO!" She stormed off with the girls following her.

Jasmine looked at me with sadness in her eyes, and started walking away, I started walking miserably down the hallway, thinking about my past.

I get bullied my entire school life, and I kept going to school, hoping that one day the bullying will stop, but it probably never will. And when I got my hair cut, they all called me a weird trans bitch, and they would beat me up, even though I'm not transgender. And at one point I even started punching back, hoping that that would stop. But nope. They kept hitting back and we would get into fights, They would even do me in and I would get suspended. And some of it was self-defence. And I cry myself to sleep every night wishing that it would stop, but it hasn't. I have tried to kill myself a few times but failed, usually ending up in a hospital. And I never had any friends either, or a girlfriend. As you can tell I'm a lesbian. The only friends I have are my Xbox live friends and that's it.

I saw my math class. I opened the door and it creaked. I opened the door more slowly so the door wouldn't creak, but nope it still did. I walked in slowly and noticed everyone was staring at me.

I started to feel nervous. The sweat started dripping down my forehead.

The teacher stopped writing, looked at me once the door was fully open and I stepped in and asked,

"You must be the new student?"

"Yes," I replied nervously.

"I'm Mr Watson" he introduced himself. "And you are?"