Chapter 14 I Comfort

(JASMINE'S P.O.V.)

It was about one and a half months, almost the end of the term.

The girls were planning to throw a party at Rebecca's house.

I didn't wanna go but I kinda have to.

I was in the cafeteria with the girls and Tyler. We were all eating while talking.

The girls were ranting on about some of the men they find hot.

Which makes me uncomfortable.

I wish Jay was here.

I sighed.

"So, you excited about the party?" Tyler asked.

"Uh, yeah sure," I said, awkwardly.

I saw Jay walk in. She was walking towards the line. She went up to the line and started waiting, looking scared. She ordered her food, and then quickly walked past us. She then fell over.

I got scared and worried.

I immediately knew it was one of the girls

"What the fuck?!" She yelled angrily.

I heard the whole cafeteria start laughing.

Jay and I were the only ones who weren't laughing.

She ran out of the cafeteria. I could hear her crying.

Poor Jay. I'll check up on her soon.

It was about 10 minutes later and I said I was going to the toilet. I stood up and started walking out of the cafeteria.

As soon as I left the cafeteria I started to fast walk towards the closest toilet.

I opened the door and I called her name.

I heard nothing.

I started to check all the toilets but she wasn't in any of them.

I started to frantic.

I pulled out my phone to text Jay.

Me: Babe u alright where r u

I should get back to the girls and Tyler. I started to walk towards the cafeteria until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed it out and checked it.

It was a message from Jay.

Jay: Yeah I'm good I'm in the parking lot bout to leave wanna com

Jasmine: OK that's good I got so worried bout u and yes ill b there soon<3

Jay: <3

I put my phone back in my bag and started walking to the parking lot.

Once I got there I saw Jay standing outside her black jeep. She smiled at me and I smiled back. We both started walking towards each other. I embraced her and I kissed her cheek. We let go of the hug and Jay opened the passenger door. I went in and she went in next to me.

"So, where are we going?" I asked her.

"Anywhere you want to go," Jay said.

"The river," I replied.

"OK."

Jay started driving towards the river.

It was about 20 minutes later and we finally arrived at the river. We got out and started walking towards the blue river.

We both sat down by the pebbly shore. I put my arm around Jay and she cuddled into me.

"I'm going to tell them," I said softly.

"Really?" She asked.

"Yeah. I'm gonna go to school tomorrow all tomboy and no make-up and storm right up to the girls, and Tyler, and say that I'm dating Jay and that I don't wanna be friends anymore, and I'm gonna break up with Tyler. But I need you to help me." I said, sounding determined.

"Oh gladly. I can't wait to see those bitches faces." Jay replied excitedly.

"You want me to come over later and give you some of my clothes?" Jay asked.

"OK," I replied.

She looked up at me and we both kissed.

We stayed there watching the peaceful water flow until it was 3 PM, the end of school.

"Want me to drive you home?" Jay asked.

"Oh, my car is at the school's parking lot. You can drive me there" I replied.

"OK." She replied.

We both stood up, then started walking towards her car. We got in and started driving towards the school.

Once we got there, we both kissed each other goodbye, then I hopped out of her car. Once I got out I started walking towards my car, hearing a loud rumble go faintly into the distance. I got into my car and then started driving home.

Once I got home I came out of my car and then went inside. I greeted my parents, then went upstairs to my room. I started playing Minecraft on my phone.

I heard a faint knocking at the front door and I quickly went downstairs. I opened it to see Jay's beautiful face. We both smiled at each other.

"Have some clothes." She said handing me a black shopping bag.

"Thanks," I replied.

I grabbed the bag from her and gave her a quick peck on the lips. We both said bye to each other and I closed the door. I went upstairs to my room. I opened the bag and pulled out the clothes.

It had a white t-shirt, blue skinny jeans, a red beanie, and black boots.

I smiled and put the clothes back in the bag. I went into the bathroom to have a shower. I took my clothes off and turned on the shower.

I went out of the shower and grabbed my white, soft towel. I started to dry myself with it.

Once I was dry I wrapped it around me and came out of the bathroom.

I grabbed a baggy white shirt and black underwear.

I chucked my clothes on. I went back to playing Minecraft.

It was eventually my bedtime. I turned my phone off and then went to bed. I slowly drifted off to sleep both feeling nervous and excited.