Chapter 3 I Accident

(JAY'S P.O.V.)

I woke up to my mum calling my name. I wiped my eyes, then got out of bed. I grabbed my grey towel and then went into the bathroom. I took my clothes off, turned on the shower and took a hot shower.

The bathroom was kind of small. It has pale blue shelves that have several different coloured towels on them. The shower is a pale blue and white and it was in the corner opposite the door. The sink was white and it was next to the shower. It has a pale blue mirror above the sink. It has a toilet in the corner to the right of the bathroom. It was pale blue and white. The walls were white and the tiles were pale blue. We had a pale blue bath mat in front of the shower. There was a bar of soap on the sink. There was a clear plastic cup on the sink that has 3 toothbrushes in it.

After 5 minutes later I hopped out of the shower, dried myself, dried my hair, brushed my teeth, and brushed my hair. I went back into my room with the towel wrapped around me. I grabbed a grey shirt, blue jeans, black boots, and a black beanie.

I came out of my room, went downstairs, and then went into the kitchen to see my parents putting bacon and eggs on a plate.

The kitchen was small. It was a bit bigger than the bathroom. It has yellow and white counters along a wall. It has a white oven next to a counter. We have a white fridge next to the oven. We had a white microwave on one of the counters. We had a small light brown wooden table in front of the counters. We had 4 light brown wooden chairs surrounding the table. The walls are yellow while the floors was white tiled.

"Hey sweetie," said Mum,

"Good morning," said my Dad,

"Morning," I replied.

Dad handed me a plate. I grabbed the plate and then went to the wooden dining table to put my plate there. I pulled out the wooden chair, then sat on it. I started eating, and then my parents sat down and ate as well.

5 minutes later I was finished. I stood up, grabbed my plate, and then took it to the sink.

"Well, I have to go now, bye," I said, grabbing my bag, phone, and keys.

"Bye." Both of my parents said.

I opened the front door and pressed a button on the key to unlocking my car. I heard a beep sound, then opened the car door, went inside it, and then drove off.

Eventually, I came up to the school's parking lot. I pulled up into an empty parking space. I hopped out of my car and then locked it. I started to walk up to the school and opened the door.

I saw Jasmine with some girls. I didn't make any eye contact with her.

The bell rang and I pulled out my timetable from my shorts pocket.

English.

I started walking to English.

All I kept thinking about is Jasmine. I couldn't get her out of my head even though I tried hard.

All of a sudden I bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I said.

They were on the ground. I put my hand out but they slapped my hand away, and they screeched,

"OMG MY CLOTHES!"

I realized it was the same bitchy girl that was being a bitch to me yesterday.

She stood up.

I noticed that there was some sort of liquid all over her white shirt, and pink miniskirt.

She slapped me and called me a bitch.

"What, I said I was sorry," I said angrily.

"YOU RUINED MY CLOTHES! THERE'S ICED COFFEE ALL OVER IT!" She screamed and she stormed off towards the toilets.

I continued walking to class.

I arrived at my class and walked in and sat next to Jasmine. I sat there, my arms crossed, really pissed off at that bitch. My cheek still hurt after that.

What a bitch.

"You alright?" I looked to my right to see Jasmine looking at me concerned.

"Oh I accidentally bumped into this bitch, she fell on the floor, and spilled her ice coffee all over her, I apologized and grabbed my hand out, but she slapped my hand away, complained that I ruined her clothes, stood up, slapped me, then stormed off," I replied in an angry tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry that happened to you." She said

"It's OK," I said, I smiled at her, and she smiled back.

"What's your name by the way?" She asked

"Oh, i-it's um, Jay." I stuttered.

"I'm Jasmine." She replied.

"Nice to meet you, Jasmine," I said putting my hand out to her.

She grabbed my hand and we shook hands.

Her hands are soft.

We were talking throughout the whole class until the bell rang and everyone left class.

Eventually, the school was over. I was walking down the hall walking to the entrance. Everyone was leaving the building. I went to unlock my car, then went inside and started driving. I eventually came to my house. I went out of the car and went inside.

"Mum, Dad I'm home!" I yelled, while I put the keys on the kitchen bench, and put my bag by the front door.

I heard footsteps coming out from the lounge room.

"Hey sweetie." said my Mum

"Hey." said my Dad. I hugged them both.

"How was school?" asked my Dad.

"Shit," I replied.

"Oh, what happened." asked my Mum.

"I accidentally bumped into this bitch, she fell on the floor, and spilled her ice coffee all over her, I apologized and grabbed my hand put, but she slapped my hand away, complained that I ruined her clothed, stood up, slapped me, then stormed off." I started sobbing.

"Oh I'm so sorry that happened to you." said my Mum caringly, while she pulled me into a hug.

I hugged her back and started to cry on her shoulder. My Dad started hugging me from behind. Dad put his hands on my waist.

I soon stopped crying. I pulled away from them.

"I'm gonna go to my room for a bit," I said sadly.

"OK," said Dad.

I went upstairs to my room and closed the door. I went onto my bed and started crying.

15 minutes later, I'd calmed down a bit so I decided to play GTA online on my Xbox One.

A few hours later I heard my Dad call from the kitchen. I went downstairs and into the kitchen to see dinner on the counter.

We were having sausages and mashed potatoes.

I grabbed my plate, fork and knife and put my dinner on the table. I pulled out a chair and then sat down. We all started eating.

10 minutes later, we finished, I stood up, grabbed my plate then put it in the sink. I went back upstairs to my room and went back to playing GTA 5 online.

It was around bedtime. I turned off my Xbox One and TV and went to bed, and I eventually went to sleep.