Chapter 7 I Hang Out

(JAY'S P.O.V.)

I was sitting down by the wall in the cafeteria eating lunch.

I got a massive, purple bruise on my upper arm now thanks to that bitch.

I'm wearing a grey zip-up hoodie so no one can see it.

The bell rang, and I stood up and grabbed my timetable.

Ugh, I have sport next.

I started walking to the gym.

I finally reached the gym. I went inside the girl's changing room. I went up to my locker and grabbed my sports uniform. I took my clothes off and put them on. I went out into the gym and sat down on the bleachers. I saw the teacher walk in and started doing the roll.

Once he finished the roll he said that we were gonna play basketball. I groaned and some other people groaned too.

After we did sport I went back into the changing rooms and changed back into my clothes. I walked out of the changing room and started walking to Math.

I walked into Math and sat down in my usual seat. I put my hood up and put my earphones in and started listening to music.

Eventually, Math was over.

It was the end of school. Hooray!

I went outside and went into my car. I started driving home.

I arrived home. I went into my house, put my bag down by the front door, put my keys on the bench, greeted and hugged my parents, and went upstairs.

I sat on my bed and grabbed my phone to text Jasmine.

Me: Hey

I waited for a reply.

I should play games until she replied.

She might be hanging out with her "friends" or her partner.

I turned on my Xbox One and my TV and started playing Minecraft.

It was fifteen minutes later, and Jasmine replied.

Jasmine: Hey

Me: Wud?

Jasmine: Getting ready for a party

Me: A party? Who's hosting it?

Jasmine: Rebecca

Me: Fuck. Do u wanna go?

Jasmine: No but I have to

Me: Y u can come over and hang out

Jasmine: No sorry, I'll get into a lot of shit with the girls

Me: If they're really your friends and they truly cared about u then they wouldn't treat u like shit. I care about u and I would never treat u like shit. So u can hang out with me

Jasmine: Ok, I'll come over to us I'll make an excuse

Me: Ok cool =) can't wait

I felt really happy and excited

Jasmine: Me too =)

Me: I'll send u my address

Jasmine: K

I sent her my address.

I turned off my Xbox One and my TV and went downstairs into the lounge room to where my parents were sitting on the couch watching TV.

"Mum, Dad my friend Jasmine is coming over soon," I told them excitedly.

"Ok, I can't wait to meet her." My mum said excitedly.

I sat down with them and started watching TV with them, waiting for Jasmine's arrival.

Fifteen minutes later and I heard a knock on the door. I stood up and opened it, seeing her beautiful face.

"Hey." I greeted her, a smile on my face.

She greeted me back. I invited her inside and we went into the lounge room.

"Jasmine this is my mum and dad, mum and dad this is Jasmine." I introduced them to each other.

They all shook hands as they greeted each other.

"Hey it's nice to meet you both," said Jasmine politely.

"It's nice to meet you too." said my Dad with a smile on his face.

"It's nice meeting you too Jasmine. Jasmine is such a pretty name." Mum said with a huge smile on her face.

"Thank you," Jasmine replied smiling.

We talked for a while until we decided to go to my room. We went upstairs into my room.

"So this is my room," I said

"It's a nice room." She said.

"Thanks," I replied with a smile on my face.

I sat down on my bed and she sat down next to me.

"Wanna watch YouTube?" I asked

"OK," she replied. 

I grabbed my TV remote and Xbox One controller and turned on the TV and Xbox One. I went onto YouTube and we started watching a video.

"So...what did you tell Rebecca?" I asked

"I told her my mum's in the hospital." She replied

"OK," I said.

"Can I stay for the weekend?" She asked

"Uh, yeah sure," I replied.

We both smiled at each other. We continued watching the video.

"Wanna kiss?" I heard Jasmine say nervously in a soft voice.

I looked at her and asked.

"Arent you dating someone?"

"Well, I kinda have a boyfriend. The girls forced me to date Tyler but I was uncomfortable, but I did it anyway." She said.

"Then why did you date him?" I asked

"Well... I'm a lesbian... and well, you're the first person I've told, and I don't want the girls finding out, so I dated him,"

"Then break up with him," I said.

"Ok." She replied.

I started to lean in again, and she landed in too. We finally locked lips together.

Her lips are so soft.

A few seconds later, we pulled away. We both looked at each other, smiling.

YES! I KISSED HER! MY VERY FIRST KISS!

We continued watching YouTube. She put her head on my shoulder and I put my arm around her.

We were watching YouTube up until 1:37 AM. I looked at Jasmine and she was sleeping. I turned off my TV and Xbox One. I slowly lay both of us down on my bed and fell to sleep.