Chapter 10 I Ice Coffee

(JASMINE'S P.O.V.)

It was Monday.

I was sitting in Math annoyed because Rebecca was ranting in my ear the whole time.

And I hate it when she does it too because I just wanna do my work but I can't. I can't wait till English so I can talk with Jay.

The bell rang and I stood up and started walking to English.

On my way, I felt someone spank my ass. I made a squeaking sound and I turned around and slapped them. I realized it was Tyler.

"What the fuck!?" I screamed at him.

"Well, I wanted to touch it." He replied, his hand on his cheek.

"Yeah, but it doesn't mean you could spank me! You could've asked first!" I yelled.

"You would've said no."

"And, still don't touch me there!" I yelled.

"Why are you mad?" He asked stupidly.

"Because you spanked me!"

"Ok, I won't." He sounded pissed off.

He stormed off away from me.

I arrived at English and walked into the classroom. Jay waved and smiled at me but I didn't reply. I sat down with my arms crossed. Jay put her arm around my shoulder and asked softly.

"You alright?"

"No," I replied sounding angry.

"What happened?" She asked

"Tyler spanked me," I replied.

"You want me to will kill him?" She asked.

"OK." I smiled a bit.

Jay kissed me on my cheek. I looked at her and smiled.

English was over. We both said goodbye to each other and I walked out and started walking to the cafeteria.

I bought some healthy food and found the girls. I sighed and started walking towards them. I sat down next to them and greeted them. They greeted me back.

"So, how's Tyler?" Rebecca said.

"Uh, good," I lied.

They would kill me if I told them about what he did to me.

"Look, there he is," said Britani, pointing to my left.

I looked to my left to see Tyler walking up to us, a smirk on his face.

Every time I see him I just wanna vomit.

He sat down next to me. He greeted me and I greeted him, faking a smile on my face. We started eating and the girls started talking. I zoned out.

I saw Jay walk into the cafeteria and I started to stare at her.

"Hey look it's that bitch!" I heard Jessica yell, pointing towards Jay.

My heart started to beat faster.

I hope they don't harass or harm her.

Rebeca stood up while grabbing her iced coffee and motioned us to stand up and follow her.

Oh shit.

We all stood up and followed after Rebeca. Rebecca walked up to Jay.

"Hey, bitch!" Rebecca yelled.

Jay turned around and threw her iced coffee at Jay.

"Dude what the fuck!?" She yelled back.

Jay stormed out of the cafeteria and looked like she was heading towards the bathroom. Everyone in the cafeteria was laughing, except me.

I should check up on her in a bit.

We went back to our table and sat back down.

A few minutes later I stood up and said,

"I'm going to the bathroom."

"OK," replied Rebecca.

I started to walk towards the bathroom.

I pushed open the heavy door and heard someone crying.

That must be Jay.

I walked in and saw a stall that was closed. I called out for Jay.

"Yes?" She replied her voice shaky.

"It's me, Jasmine, can you come out please," I said to her softly.

I heard her unlock the stall and opened it. I stood there with my arms out and she came up to me and hugged me, and I hugged her back. She started to cry into my shoulder. I started to feel the coffee and her tears go through my shirt.

I have a spare shirt in my bag just in case.

We hugged there for several minutes until the bell rang. I let go of her and said.

"You alright to go to class?" I asked her.

"Yes." She said.

A tear rolled down her face and I wiped it away with my thumb. She smiled at me and I smiled at her back. I kissed her and said,

"OK, good. I'm gonna get changed. You can start walking to class if you want." I said.

"I'll go. Bye." She replied.

We kissed each other again and I said bye. She walked out of the toilets, and I went into the stall and locked it. I opened my bag and grabbed a white shirt that looks similar to the one I'm wearing. I took off my shirt and put on the clean one. I put my dirty shirt into my bag and zipped it up. I went out of the stall and opened the door and started walking to class.

The school was over and I went outside and started to walk to my car. I went inside my car and started driving home.

Once I got home I went inside and greeted my parents and they greeted me back. I went upstairs into my room and checked my phone.

No new texts.

I went onto the app store to see if they had Minecraft.

They did. It costs money though.

I went downstairs and asked my parents if I can buy a game and they said yes. I went back upstairs and grabbed my phone and I bought it.

About a minute later it finally installed. I opened it up and started playing Minecraft.

A few hours later and I heard my mum calling my name for dinner. I turned off my phone and went downstairs.

I went into the dining room to see dinner on the dining table. I pulled out a chair and sat down.

I finished eating and I stood up and put my plate in the dishwasher. I went upstairs to my room and continued playing Minecraft.

It was 10:30 PM and my parents came up to say its bedtime. I saved and exited my world and turned off my phone. we said goodnight and I lay down on my bed. They left my room and I fell asleep, wishing that Jay was here cuddling with me.