Chapter 9 I Dating

(JAY'S P.O.V.)

It was one month later.

I was in Math thinking about Jasmine the whole class.

The bell rang and I left the class and started to walk to English.

I'm thinking about asking her out. I'll ask her out after school.

I walked into English to see Jasmine. She had a warm smile on her face and waved at me and I waved at her back. I sat down next to her and we greeted each other.

"You wanna come over?" I asked.

"Yeah sure." She replied.

We talked for the whole class until the bell rang.

Eventually, the school was over.

Me and Jasmine were walking towards the big, glass door.

I opened the door for Jasmine. She thanked me. I walked her to her car and hugged her goodbye. She got in her car and drove off. I started to walk to my car and got in and started to drive home.

As soon as I got home, I went inside and hugged my parents and I told them Jasmine's coming over. I went upstairs into my room and started playing Minecraft.

I soon heard a faint knock at the front door. I quickly went downstairs and opened the door to see Jasmine's beautiful face. We greeted each other and I invited her inside. We went up the stairs into my room. I closed the door and I turned around to see Jasmine sitting on my bed. I sat down next to her.

"Well, the... reason why I invited you here... is, to..." I awkwardly said.

I could feel my heart starting to beat fast.

"Will you be my... girlfriend." I stuttered nervously.

I mentally crossed my fingers hoping that she'll say yes.

She looked at me shocked, and she looked like she was thinking.

"Yes." She said a big smile on her face.

"Really?" I was shocked.

"Yes."

Once she said yes I immediately hugged her and started crying happy tears and she hugged me back.

"You alright?" She asked.

"Yes, I've just never had a girlfriend before," I replied.

She kissed my cheek. We hugged for about a minute until I went away from the hug. We looked into each other's eyes and she slowly started to lean in. I leaned in too. We both closed our eyes and locked our lips.

We kissed for about 10 seconds. We both slowly went away and looked into each other's eyes.

"Your eyes are so beautiful," I said to her softly. She thanked me.

"Your eyes are beautiful too." She said.

I grabbed both of her hands while looking into her gorgeous blue eyes. We looked into each other's eyes for a while until Jasmine asked.

"Wanna play Minecraft?"

"OK," I replied.

I let go of her hands and grabbed both of the controllers. I signed her in and we started to play.

A few hours later we wanted to cuddle so we stopped playing and started watching youtube. I put my arm around her and she put her head on my chest, her legs on mine and her hand on my chest. I held onto her hand and kissed her on her head gently.