Chapter 4 I Uncomfortable

(JASMINE'S P.O.V.)

I woke up to my obnoxious alarm. I turned it off and stumbled out of bed.

My room was massive. I have my walk-in wardrobe and a bathroom. I have a king-size bed in the middle of my room against my wall. The blankets were white, and the pillows were red. I have white nightstands with red drawers on both sides of my bed. I have a few paintings on the wall. My walls were red and my floor was white carpet. The carpet is super soft.

I went to my bathroom. I took my PJs off and then took a shower.

My bathroom has white counters along a wall. The counter has a white sink in it, a soap bottle and a clear plastic cup on it with my toothbrush in it. I have a white shower. I have a white bath next to the shower. I have a white mirror above the sink. I have a towel rack on the wall next to the shower. I have a white toilet. The walls are white while the floors were white tiles.

I went out, and went into my bedroom, in my white, soft towel around me and one wrapped around my hair.

I went into my walk-in wardrobe and grabbed a white, cropped, short-sleeved shirt, blue skinny jeans, white ankle-high socks, and black and white high-top shoes.

I put them on, put my phone in my back pocket, then went into my bathroom and took my towel, which was around my hair, off and started to style my hair. I also put red lipstick, eyeliner, and mascara on.

When I was done, I went out, went downstairs, and into the kitchen. I grabbed a bowl, spoon, cereal, and milk and started making cereal.

When I was done, I picked up my bowl and went into the dining room, and put my bowl on the long, glass table.

The dining room was big. It has a long glass table with black frames and 8 white leather chairs surrounding the table. We have a crystal chandelier above the table. We have a white minibar in the corner with 2 black leather stools. The walls were black and the floors were white marble.

I pulled out a chair, then sat on it. I started to eat my cereal.

In the middle of my cereal, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I grabbed it out of my pocket and checked to see who it is. I noticed it was Rebecca. I put my phone back in my pocket and then continued eating.

I didn't want to talk to her.

I finished eating, stood up and grabbed my bowl, and put it in the dishwasher. I grabbed my keys and bag and went out the front door, and into my car.

I arrived at school. I parked my car and then went inside the building. I walked down the hallway and then saw the girls by their lockers. I let out a long, annoyed sigh then went up to them. I put on my fake smile then walked up to them and greeted them and they greeted me back.

"Why didn't you reply to my text?" asked Rebecca in an angry tone.

"I was eating," I replied.

"Well when I text you, you have to reply immediately." She said

"OK, I will," I replied.

I rolled my eyes while they weren't looking. I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist.

"Hey, babe." Ugh, it was Tyler.

I felt uncomfortable.

I greeted him back. He removed his arms from me, then turned me around, and lent in for a kiss. I put my hand in front of his face.

"No, I don't like kissing," I said.

"Oh Ok." He leaned away from me. "Can I have your number?"

"Oh yeah sure," I replied.

He grabbed his phone. I told him my number while he typed it in. He thanked me.

The bell rang and everyone started walking. I grabbed my timetable.

English.

"What do you have?" He asked

"English."

He grabbed my hand I felt uncomfortable yet again, and we started walking to English.

We've arrived at English and I let go of his hand. He said bye to me, and I walked into the classroom. I sat down in my usual seat. I saw the girl from yesterday walk in looking pissed off. She sat down next to me and crossed her arms. I decided to talk to her. Fuck Rebecca.

"You alright?" I asked her. She looked at me.

"Oh I accidentally bumped into this bitch, she fell on the floor, and spilled her ice coffee all over her, I apologized and grabbed my hand put, but she slapped my hand away, complained that I ruined her clothed, stood up, slapped me, then stormed off," She replied in an angry tone.

"Oh, I'm sorry that happened to you," I said

"It's OK," She said, she smiled at me, and I smiled back.

"What's your name by the way?" I asked

"Oh, i-it's um, Jay." She stuttered.

"I'm Jasmine," I replied.

"Nice to meet you, Jasmine," She said putting her hand out to me.

I grabbed her hand and we shook hands. We were talking throughout the whole class until the bell rang and we all left class.

I was walking to my next class when I saw Rebecca walking fast towards me, looking pissed off.

I hope she didn't see me and Jay talking.

I started to feel nervous.

"You alright?" I asked, starting to sweat.

"NO!" She yelled at me.

"What happened?" I asked.

"THIS HAPPENED!" Rebecca yelled angrily.

She unzipped her light pink hoodie to reveal a stain on her shirt.

"THAT WEIRD PERSON PURPOSELY PUSHED ME AND I FELL OVER AND SPILLED MY ICE COFFEE ALL OVER MY CLOTHES!" She yelled.

"Oh shit?" I asked.

"YES!" She zipped up her hoodie and stormed off to her class.

I started to walk to class.

The weird person she's talking about is probably Jay, and I highly doubt she would purposely push her, she seems nice.

She's overreacting.

Eventually, school was over, and we all left the building. I went to my car, went inside it and started to drive to my house. I got home to see my parent's home.

"Hey." I greeted my parents.

They greeted me back. I put my bag on the hanging rack next to the front door and put my keys on the kitchen bench. I went up to my room, laid on my back on my bed, and went on Instagram. I got a text from Tyler.

Tyler: Hey

Me: Hey

Tyler: Wanna fuck later on

Me: No

Tyler: Why

Me: I said yesterday that I wanna take it slow.

Tyler: K

Tyler: 🍆👌

Me: No means no

Tyler: K ❤

Ugh, why does Tyler wanna fuck me constantly?

I put my phone down then got changed out of my clothes and into my PJs and removed my makeup, then went to bed.