Chapter 2 I New Girl

(JASMINE'S P.O.V)

It was the first day of school.

I pulled up to the parking lot in my white Mercedes. I walked up to the school and was about to open the big, glass, heavy front door when I heard someone squeal from behind me.

"EEEEEEE JASMINE!" I looked behind to see my "friend" Rebecca

I sighed feeling angry.

"Hey, Rebecca," I said trying my very best to hide my anger.

Rebecca has long, straight, curly blonde hair, she has pink lip gloss, heavy makeup, some eyeliner, and mascara. She has a light, pink, tight, short dress on, with hot pink high heels.

She's a bitch and I hate her, but I still don't know why I hang out with her and our bitchy "friends". Probably because they're the only friends I had, and I'm scared that I'm gonna be lonely if I stop hanging out with them.

We're the popular ones too. So that means glam always, and if there's a piece of dirt or stain on you, then they'll all freak out, which I hate.

And if you're wondering "why am I popular", well that's because I'm hot, beautiful, and rich, and a lot of the guys here drool over me, which makes me uncomfortable. That's it.

I'm also a lesbian but haven't told anyone because I'm too scared of how they're gonna react.

"Why that sigh? You don't look happy to see me?" Rebecca said.

"Oh, um, I just have a lot on my mind lately," I replied.

"Oh" replied Rebecca.

We started to walk into the school, to our lockers.

"So have you..." I started to zone off.

I looked to my left to see someone staring at me, she quickly looked away, her cheeks were blushing a bright shade of pink.

She looks cute when she blushes.

She had short, dark brown hair in a pixie cut, a black hoodie, black ripped jeans, and black boots. She was kinda cute.

I came back to reality when Rebecca started clicking in my ear.

"Uh, hello, Jasmine are you deaf," Rebecca said angrily.

"Oh sorry, what was that?" I asked, feeling kinda embarrassed.

"I said are you thinking about dating Tyler." She said each word slowly while clapping.

If you wondering who Tyler is, he's this guy that the girls are tryna force me to date, which makes me uncomfortable.

He's a jock, he's tall, muscular, has short, dirty blonde hair, high cheekbones, strong jaw, icy blue eyes, and he's apparently "handsome to all the girls and some guys here," but I don't find him attractive. Not one bit.

Every time I think of him, I just wanna vomit. But I have to date him just so they don't get suspicious.

"Uh, yeah... sure," I said, awkwardly.

"Oh good, I knew you'd be into him," Rebbecca replied excitedly.

Rebecca clapped her hands excitedly.

Wow, she must want me and Tyler to date. I wonder why?

The bell went and we started walking to class. I looked at my timetable.

"I have math first," I groaned.

"Me too," groaned Rebecca.

I rolled my eyes.