Chapter 11 I Movie

(JAY'S P.O.V.)

It was two weeks later.

I was on my way to school.

I arrived at school and parked my car and hopped out. I started to walk to English. I can't wait to see Jasmine.

I finally arrived and walked in to see her gorgeous face. I smiled and I waved at her. She smiled and waved at me back. I sat down next to her and we kissed.

"Guess what," she said

"What?" I asked

"I bought Minecraft on my phone." she looked very excited to say that.

"Wow, that's so cool," I replied smiling.

"We can now play Minecraft whenever we want!" Jasmine screamed in excitement.

"Now class we're gonna be watching a movie today." The teacher said.

The whole class including us screamed for joy. The teacher put on the movie. I put my arm around her and she put her head on my shoulder.

About halfway into the movie, I started to stare at her. She then looked at me and we smiled. I leaned in for a kiss and we kissed.

We were slowly making out for a few minutes until Jasmine pulled away.

We both stared into each other's eyes while smiling for several seconds and then Jasmine started to watch the movie again. I started to watch the movie as well.

The bell rang and we stood up. Me and Jasmine both hugged each other while saying bye and we parted ways.

I have Math next.

I started walking towards my class until I felt someone push me behind me. I fell over onto the hard floor.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?" I screamed. My arm, leg, knee, and hip were hurting. I could hear them laughing behind me.

"IT'S NOT FUCKING FUNNY!" I tried to get up and I managed.

"Bye loser." One of them said.

I heard them walking away, still laughing. I looked at my arm and it was bleeding.

Shit, I need to go to the nurse.

I started to limp slowly towards the nurse's office.

I opened the door to the nurse's office and went inside. I saw the nurse sitting down in a chair, writing. She looked up and saw me and looked concerned.

"What happened to you?" She asked.

"Oh, some bitch pushed me in the hallway," I replied, in pain.

"So, where does it hurt." She asked

"Oh, my arm, leg, knee, and hip," I replied.

"OK, I'll give you some bandages."

She stood up and scavenged through a drawer until she grabbed out some bandages, cotton pads, and some bottles. She walked over to me and opened the bottle and poured some onto the cotton pad and put it on the cut on my arm.

She pressed it on there for about 30 seconds, and then she removed it and grabbed out the bandage, and started wrapping my arm.

"Now you should be good doing the rest by yourself?" She asked

"Uh yeah sure," I replied.

"OK. Go in the bathroom there."

She pointed to a door in the back corner. I started limping towards the door. I opened the door, went inside, and closed it. I pulled down my jeans to see if there are any cuts there. There were some on my knee. I did the same thing that she did with my knee.

Once I was down I pulled up my jeans and opened the door and went out. I handed her the stuff and she grabbed it.

"Now are you OK to go back to class?"She asked

"No," I replied.

"OK then sit on the bed." The nurse said.

She pointed to a blue bed. I lay down on it and waited for the pain to go away.

It was about an hour later and the pain has stopped. I stood up and said,

"The pain stopped," I told

"OK, you can go now." The nurse replied.

I thanked her and walked left the nurse's office.

Eventually, the school was over. I started to limp to my car. I went inside my car and started driving home.

Once I got home I went inside and greeted my parents

"How was your day?" Asked my Dad

"Shit," I replied

"Oh, what happened?" He asked.

I told them what happened and I showed them my arm.

"Aw, that's horrible," Mum said concerned.

I went up into my room and went on my phone.
I texted Jasmine.

Me: Hey

I waited for a response. About 7 minutes later she texted.

Jasmine: Hey how was ur day

Me: shit

Jasmine: oh y

Me: cuz one of the bitches pushed me over and I fell onto the hard floor so I had to go to the nurse's office and I had to get bandaged on me

Jasmine: aw I'm so sorry

Me: U know who did this

Jasmine: It was Rebecca she was boasting about it in Math to me

Me: I'm gonna kill her

Me: and they were laughing too

Jasmine: U in pain now

Me: No it stopped hurting about an hour ago

Jasmine: u wanna come over my parents aren't home or u want me to come over

Me: I'll come over

Jasmine: I'll send u the address

I grabbed a bag and packed some of my clothes in there and put my laptop in there, and I went downstairs and told my parents that I'll be at Jasmine's. I went out the front and into my car and started driving towards Jasmine's house.

It was about 10 minutes later and I arrived. I was about to knock on the front door when Jasmine opened it. She leaned in and kissed me as she swung her arms around my neck.

We embraced for about 10 seconds until she let me inside. We went upstairs into her room. We sat down on her bed.

"It's so comfy," I said.

"Can I see your injuries?"

"Sure," I replied.

I stood up and pulled down my jeans and showed them to her, and I pointed to the areas where they used to hurt.

"Oh, there are some bruises on you." She said

"Oh, shit," I replied.

"You wanna binge-watch Netflix?" She asked.

"OK," I replied.

"Let's go to the lounge room," Jasmine said.

I nodded my head. We both stood up and we left her room. We entered the lounge room. Jasmine grabbed a TV remote and turned on this massive TV. We sat down on the comfy couch and started to watch a movie. I put my head on her lap. She started to slowly caress my head.

I started to slowly fall asleep.