Chapter 13 I Hopspital

(JAY'S P.O.V.)

It was two months later, and Jasmine and I were walking to school, for once.

She convinced me to walk to school with her. And I hate exercise, but I'll do anything for her. She's my goddess.

We were holding hands and walking slowly because I told her that if we were to walk to school, she would walk at my pace, a snail's pace.

School from my house was a 20-minute walk so we woke up early. I looked over at Jasmine and she looked kind of pale. I started to get worried.

"You OK?" I asked.

"Uh, I'm fine." She replied, not sounding her usual self.

"You sure?" I asked again.

"Yep." She replied.

I shrugged it off and we continued walking. After she said that, she passed out onto the hard, concrete pavement. I felt a wave of panic as I screamed her name while kneeling. I grabbed her in my arms and I noticed that her forehead and nose were bleeding. I gently shook her, to see if she would wake up, but she didn't.

I started to panic even more.

I grabbed my phone and called 000. I told them what happened and my location and they said that the ambulance will be there in about five minutes. I hung up and started to cry into her shoulder.

I heard faint sirens in the background, getting louder with each second.

I saw an ambulance turn around a corner and pulled up next to us. They both got out of the ambulance, one of them was male and the other female, and went up to us. They started to check her pulse to see if she was alive, and he said she did.

I felt a wave of relief.

"Get the gurney." The male one said.

The female went and opened the two, big back doors and grabbed a gurney. They lifted her and put her in it, strapped her on, and started to roll her away and into the back of the ambulance.

"You can come in if you want?" The female asked.

"OK," I replied, my voice shaky.

I went into the back of the ambulance and sat down next to Jasmine. I grabbed her hand and started stroking it while whispering,

"It's gonna be OK Jas." I tear slipped out from my eye.

I don't wanna lose her.

We soon arrived at the hospital. The male stopped in the emergency section I believe, and he went out, and opened the two, big back doors. They both stood up and started bringing Jasmine out of the ambulance, and I followed. They brought her inside the hospital. We went up to the receptionist.

"She passed out. "The male said.

"OK, bring her into that room and a doctor will come in shortly." The lady at the receptionist said while pointing to a room.

They brought her into one of the rooms. I was about to go in when one of them said,

"Go wait out in the waiting room." The female said, pointing to a group of red chairs.

I obeyed and started going towards the waiting room. I sat down and started impatiently waiting.

I soon then see a doctor rushing towards the room that Jasmine was in.

It was about ten minutes later, and a nurse came up to me and said,

"You can come in now."

I stood up and she started walking, and I started to follow after her. We then arrived at her room, and I rushed in. I saw Jasmine awake.

I felt a wave of relief.

She was wearing this blue dress sorta thing. I immediately ran up to her and hugged her.

"I'm so glad you're OK," I replied, crying happy tears.

She hugged me back. I let go of her, and I leaned in to kiss her and she kissed me back.

"Can I lie down next to her?" I asked the nurse.

"OK." She replied.

I pulled down the bed rail and I laid down next to her. I put the bed rail back up. I put my head on her shoulder and she put her arm around me.

We cuddled and talked for hours. She fell silent for a few minutes. I whispered her name but I got no reply. She might be asleep. I closed my eyes and waited for sleep.

I woke up to Jasmine slowly stroking my cheek. I smiled. I opened my eyes and looked up at her gorgeous face. I leaned in to kiss her and she kissed me back.

We kissed for what it seems like forever, and we pulled away.

"Every time I kiss you, it gets better and better." She said softly, smiling.

I smiled at her. We were gonna kiss again until the doctor came in to check on her.

"OK, you should be good to go home now." The doctor said.

"OK," She replied, smiling.

I pulled down the bed rail and got out. I picked her up and put her down on the ground. The doctor walked out and soon walked back in with her clothes. The doctor handed me the stuff, and walked out, closing the door.

"You need help getting changed," I asked.

"Yes." She replied.

I put her clothes on the bed and I went behind her and started untying the blue dress thing. I grabbed out her white and black stripes and cropped shirt and she put her arms up above her. I put the shirt over her. I grabbed out her blue, skinny jeans and she put one foot, then another into the jeans. I pulled up her jeans. I grabbed out her white pair of socks and white and black high-top shoes, and I put them on. She thanked me. I called my mum, telling her to pick us up from the hospital. I hung up and said,

"She's gonna pick us up. She'll be here in about 10 minutes."

"OK," She replied.

We went out to the receptionist's area and waited.

Soon she arrived. We walked out of the hospital and went inside her car.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your house?" She asked.

"No, my parents are out on a business trip" She replied.

"OK," replied mum.

We started driving home. We arrived home, and I got out of the car and helped Jasmine get out. I picked her up and we went inside the house. We went upstairs and up into my room. I put her onto my bed.

"Wanna watch YouTube?" I asked.

"OK." She replied.

I turned on the Xbox One and TV and I grabbed a controller. I signed in and went onto YouTube.

We watched YouTube while cuddling for hours. We heard my Mum calling for dinner, so I paused the video and we both went downstairs. I put my arm around her. We both went into the kitchen to see roast chicken and potatoes. I pulled out a chair for Jasmine and she sat down smiling. I pulled out a chair for myself and I sat down. We all started eating delicious food.

Once we were done Jasmine and I went back upstairs into my room. We both continued watching YouTube and cuddling. I was on the verge of sleep until Jasmine said softly,

'You awake?"

"Hm-mm," I said tiredly.

"Wanna spoon?" She whispered.

"Ok. Big spoon or little?" I said.

"Little." She replied.

She turned around onto her side and I turned onto my side too, then I put my arm around her and we continued watching YouTube. I eventually went to sleep.