Chapter 15 I No Longer Friends

(JAY'S P.O.V.)

I woke up to the loud sound of my alarm. I turned it off.

Why does the school have to start so early? 

I lay in my bed for a bit until I realize that I have to help Jasmine tell her friends that we're dating and that she doesn't wanna hang out with them anymore and date Tyler.

I hope it goes well.

I got out of my bed and grabbed you a grey t-shirt, black hoodie, black beanie, and ripped, black skinny jeans.

I got changed and I headed downstairs.

I went into the kitchen and made some cereal. I put the cereal onto the table, sat down and started eating it.

Once I was done I put the bowl and spoon into the sink. I grabbed my keys and my bag and walked out the front door. I went into my car and then started driving to school.

Once I got there I saw Jasmine standing in front of the school. I parked my car and then hopped out. I went up to her and kissed her on the lips.

"Hey, babe." I greeted her.

"Hey, babe." She replied, smiling.

"You ready?" I asked. She hesitated for a bit, and then she said.

"Yep."

"Good." I pecked her on the lips.

"Let's go."

We started to walk into the building.

Once we got inside we went out to find the girls and Tyler.

It didn't take long. We found them all in their lockers. Tyler noticed Jasmine and smiled at her, then walked up to her. He was standing right in front of her and tried to lean in but Jasmine put both of her hands up to stop him. She then whispered,

"We're done."

"Really?" He shouted. "Why?"

Jasmine hesitated. I put my arm around her shoulder to comfort her.

"I'm dating Jay. And I'm also a lesbian."

I heard him gasp. The girls heard what she said and looked at us looking angry.

"You're dating that bitch?" Rebeca asked in an angry tone. "Also what are you wearing." 

"Y-yes." Jasmine stuttered nervously. "I'm wearing Jay's clothes because this is my style, and you can't control what I wear. And I don't wanna hang out with you guys anymore." She said nervously.

I was so focused on the girls that I didn't realize that Tyler had punched me in the face.

I felt the pain come to my face as he pushed me.

"Fuck!" I screamed.

At this point, there was a big crowd of people watching us.

"What the fuck?!" Jasmine yelled. I took a swing back at Tyler.

"Don't you ever dare hit me again you motherfucker!" I yelled at him.

I looked around and there were shocked faces except for Jasmine who was smiling.

He tried to swing at me back, but I was too quick for him, I blocked his attack. I lifted my knee and kneed him in the balls. He groaned in pain. He fell to the floor while holding his balls.

"What the fuck Jay!?" I heard one of the girls screech.

"And what the fuck Jasmine!? You think that you can date the worst person ever! She's an asshole!" Rebecca yelled angrily.