˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝘼 𝙇𝙞𝙩𝙩𝙡𝙚 𝘽𝙖𝙘𝙠𝙨𝙩𝙤𝙧𝙮˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

"𝘈𝘸𝘸," 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘨 (𝘩/𝘤) 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘱𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘭𝘦, 𝘷𝘪𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 (your/gender). "They're 𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘤𝘵," 𝘚𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘢 𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 (𝘦/𝘤) 𝘦𝘺𝘦𝘴. 𝘈 𝘯𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘭𝘬𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘣𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘩 𝘤𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦, "𝘈𝘳𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘰 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 them?"

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘢𝘯 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘢𝘣𝘺 𝘢𝘯𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘥, "𝘠𝘦𝘴, their 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘪𝘴..........(𝘺/𝘯)." "𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪f𝘶𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦," 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘶𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘪𝘥 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘴𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰𝘧𝘵 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦.

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

"(Y/n)!!! Ochaco is here!," My mother yelled to me from the the front door. "Yay! I'll be down in a minute!!!" I replied to my mom as I quickly put on my socks and (f/c) tennis shoes.

I then proceeded to run as fast as your 5 year old legs could take you down the the stairs to the front door.

Once I got to the front door I was greeted with a familiar face, my best friend Ochaco Uraraka. "Hey Choco!" I beamed as I hugged my best friend.

"Hi (Y/n)!," She said as she hugged my back. "Alright you two have a nice day at school," My mom said with her soft smile. "Bye Mom!!!" I yelled at my mom as I ran backwards towards the Uraraka's car.

"Hey (Y/n)," Ochaco's mom said to me as we both climbed into the car. "Hello Ms. Uraruka!" I replied. Even after 2 years of knowing the Uraraka family I still failed at saying their last name.

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

Ochaco was staying over for a sleepover because her parents were having a date that night for their anniversary.

As me and Ochaco were getting settled into my bed and her on the air mattress, my mom came in the room to read us both a story. It was more of a lullaby, but it still helped me fall asleep.

After my mom was finished singing the lullaby to me and Ochaco, we were both out cold. Sleeping peacefully.

My mom took a picture of the both of us so that she could show it to Ochaco's mother. With that she then left with the soft, calming smile that she always had on her face.

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•