˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝘾𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙒𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙊𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙘𝙤˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

The next day school was closed because of what happened over at the USJ.

I was sitting on my bed with my cat in Bakugou's hoodie, when my door opened and revealed Choco.

"Hey! I wanted to check up on you because of what happened yesterday." She came in and sat in my desk chair.

"I've been alright...Those rocks really did a number on me, I even fell asleep at Bakugou's house.." She looked at me strangely.

"Bakugou's house?" She questioned.

"Oh yeah, my mom went to drop him off since we were walking home together but she ended up driving to UA to pick me up. When we got to his house, it turns out our moms knew each other so we stayed for awhile. I was hanging out in Bakugou's room because his mom made him. I was playing video games when I fell asleep," I smiled looking down at his hoodie, "He even gave me this when I was cold."

"Wow, I would never expect Bakugou to be this nice. It's kind of creepy.." She shook her head. "But maybe he's just nice like that."

"Yeah, but how are you? Are you alright?" I looked at her with my soft expression similar to my moms.

"If I'm being honest, a little scared..I'm assuming you don't know what happened to Deku and Aizawa?" She got up and came to sit on my bed with me.

"No I don't know about Aizawa, I saw Midoriya in Recovery Girls office with me when I woke up." (Y/n)

"Midoriya broke his bones, and Aizawa is in the hospital from many injuries..But Aizawa will be alright..He probably won't be in class tomorrow." (Choco)

I nodded, "Hey..It's only 1 in the afternoon..Do you maybe want to go hang out somewhere? Distract ourselves?"

"Yeah, that sounds great! Do you wanna go for just a small walk to somewhere we can have lunch?" Her tone brightened, showing she was happier.

"Yeah, come on let's go." I set Katsume down and me and Choco went for a walk down to one of our favorite fast food places. We ordered our food and ate happily.

"Hey, (Y/n). Surprise to see you here, aye?" Kaminari was walking up to me and Choco as we got up to leave.

"Yeah, how are you doing?" I asked him.

"Alright, just came to grab a to-go order for me and my family, hope you're doing alright!" He went up to the counter and we turned and left.

__________________________________

A/N

Hello! Minty here! Sorry for the short chapter, it's just a filler until the sports festival arc which will be starting in the next chapter! Hope you have a nice day/night~