˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝙐𝘼 𝙎𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙁𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙫𝙖𝙡 PT3˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

"Ooo those are starting to look really infected!" Recovery Girl said as we entered her office.

"Yeah...the sports festival isn't exactly that clean is it?" I smiled and gave a small laugh. Bakugou just stood there, stoic but annoyed.

"I might as well just use my quirk for this, it won't drain you both too much." She gave us both a kiss on the forehead. Within a few minutes the cuts were gone completely.

"Thank you so much!" I said as we left her office.

The two of us walked in silence from the make shift office Recovery Girl had in the stadium. We were coming up on one of the exits when I heard voices.

"...that made me break a promise I made a long time ago." I leaned up against the wall and threw my hand over Bakugou's mouth. I peaked out slightly from behind the corner and saw Todoroki and Midoriya talking to one another. Bakugou could tell who it was and stayed silent as well.

"Iida and Kaminari...Yaoyarozu and Tokoyami...Uraraka..." I became more alert at the mention of Ochaco. What did Ochaco have to do with this... "None of them felt it. In that moment, I was the only one who could sense your true power. It reminded me of something...Experiencing All Might's quirk." I thought about what Todoroki had just said, and Midoriya's quirk was a lot like All Might, at least in the sense of how they used it.

"Oh yeah? Okay..." Midoriya seemed nervous, "Is that all?"

"I'm saying...the power coming from you felt the same as All Might's. Midoriya tell me.....Are you really All Might's secret love child or something?" I almost lost it when Todoroki said that. Bakugou gave me a look because of that.

"Well? Are you?" (Todoroki)

"NONONO no way! That's not it at all! But I guess if I was, I'd totally say I wasn't, so you probably won't believe me no matter what I bet!" Well was he or not?! I turned to Bakugou, and we both were making the same annoyed face. "Anyway I promise you've got the wrong idea!!! But why would you even think that about me?"

"'That's not it at all' is interesting wording." I was fighting demons not to burst out laughing. "It suggests there is something between you two that you're not supposed to talk about." I looked at Bakugou and mouthed the words 'OOOOOHHHHH HE GOTTEMMMM'. He lightly shoved me.

"My father is the hero Endeavor, so you must have heard of him. Which means you're aware he's the number two hero. So if you're connected to the number one hero, All Might, in some way that would mean that I have even more reason to beat you...My old man is ambitious. He used his power to make a name for himself as a hero. But he was never able to best All Might, so the Symbol of Peace is living proof of his failure. He's still at it though, trying to take down All Might...One way or another." What was Todoroki on about....

"I'm not really sure what you're getting at. What are you trying to tell me Todoroki?" Midoriya was just as confused as I was.

"Have you ever heard of Quirk marriages?" Todoroki said, with a bitter tone, "They became a problem in the first few generations after superpowers became widespread. There were those who sought out potential mates solely with the intention of creating powerful children. Many people were forced into relationships. They were simply viewed as old-fashioned arranged marriages, but clearly it was un-ethical. My father had not only a rich history of accomplishments, but plenty of money to throw at his problems. He bought my mother's relatives to get his hands on her quirk, and now he's raising me to surpass All Might."

I held a hand to my mouth...I never thought something like this still happened. I felt over rushing empathy for Todoroki. I looked at Bakugou, his mouth was agape and his eyes widened.