˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙎𝙘𝙝𝙤𝙤𝙡!˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

'Beep Beep'

'Beep Beep'

'Beep Beep'

'Beep Beep'

'Beep Beep'

'Beep Beep'

"ALRIGHT! GEEZ, I'M UP!" I yelled at my own alarm clock.

"(Y/N)!!! STOP YELLING AT THE ALARM CLOCK AND JUST GET DRESSED!!" my mom yelled from downstairs. "Yes Ma'am..." I said right before yawning and getting out of bed. I went up to my closet and grabbed my school uniform, only....I wasn't going to THAT school today.

Today I was going to U.A, a high school that trains kids like me to become heroes. Today I wasn't attending as a student, at least not yet. I was attending to take exams and tests to get into the top hero high school in Japan.

"(Y/N), HURRY YOU DON'T WANNA BE LATE!!!!" My mom yelled waiting for me down stairs. "I'M COMING!"

I rushed down stairs hopping up and down while trying to pull my socks up. I then tripped over my younger brother Kaito. I let out a yelp as I rolled and crashed into a wall.

"We are gathered here today in honor of (Y/n) (L/n). They truly were an amazing older sibl-" Kaito began as soon as he got up from the ground.

Kaito was my 11 year old younger brother. As I was turning 15 this year, he would be turning 12. We both were really close to each other and he was practically my best friend, other than Ochaco.

"I ain't dead yet." I sassed him while getting off the floor. "Yet..." Kaito looked at me with an evil grin.

"Alright you two, that's enough. Kai-Kai you are meeting up with your friends to go hang out at the pond, right?" Mom asked Kaito. "Oh yeah! Thanks for reminding me!" Kaito ran back upstairs to start getting ready.

"And you," mom began as I walked up to her at the front door, "Good luck, (Nick/name)." mom has always called me (N/n) because of my quirk.

"Thanks mom," I said as I gave her a hug before bolting out the door to meet Ochaco at the train station.

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

(Y/n) (L/n)

Quirk: Cat

(Y/n)'s quirk allows them to have increased strength, flexibility, agility, and eyesight. Their quirk gives them black and white cat ears and a tail. (one ear is white, the other is black). They also has night vision and can see in the dark. They can also make their nails grow into sharp claws that can cut through steel.

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

I bolted out to the station, and once I got there...

"(N/n)! OVER HERE!" Ochaco called out to me. She also called me (N/n) just like mom does.

I rushed over to were Ochaco was and we both stepped onto the train. "Choco, we are gonna be at U.A! I'm so excited!!!" I beamed at her while we both sat down. "Me too!...................Do you think we'll pass?" She asked. "Duh! We are definitely gonna pass. Believe it!" I replied. Ochaco giggled," You always figure out how to slide anime quotes into your pep-talks."

I looked back at her with a soft smile," I'm the master of it." I giggled.

•●══••●۩۞۩●••══●•

"Woah......" I said as I looked up at the building of the infamous U.A High School. "Woah is right," Said Ochaco who was standing right beside me.

'I wonder how it looks inside', I thought to myself. "Hey Choco-" I said as I turned to face her and saw she was gone. I looked around and saw her catch a boy from falling.