˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚𝘿𝙖𝙣𝙜 𝘽𝙖𝙠𝙪𝙜𝙤𝙪, 𝙔𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙎𝙩𝙧𝙤𝙣𝙜˚ ༘♡ ⋆。˚

Out of no where a purple swirling portal began to appear at the middle of the USJ, and out stepped many villains. One in particular caught my eye, a man with light blue hair and hands covering his body.

"Stay together and don't move! 13 protect the students!" (Aizawa)

"W-what is that thing?!" (Kirishima)

"Is this a part of our training? I thought we were going to be doing rescues?!" (Y/n)

Midoriya went to step forward, but Aizawa told him to stay back.

"This is real, those are villains!" (Aizawa)

My face froze in terror and I grabbed Ochaco's hand without thinking. I was to terrified to hear anything, only my own thoughts. What brought me back to reality was Ochaco squeezing my hand.

"What! Real villains?! No way.. How could so many of them get inside the UA facility?" (Kirishima)

Yaomomo came foward, "Yeah, 13 why aren't the alarms going off?"

"Good question...Not sure." (13)

"Is the entire campus under attack, or is this their only target? Besides that, if the alarms aren't going off then one of those villains quirks must be masking their presence here. They careful chose a secluded place and at a time when a class was being taught. They're stupid for trespassing here, but they've thought about this." Todoroki said calmly.

"13, take the kids out of here and alert the main campus. They might be jamming our normal communicators as well as the alarms. Kaminari! Try using your quirk to contact the school." Aizawa held his arm out in a protective way.

"Yes sir!" Kaminari stood a little farther away from everyone as he tried to find a spot to signal the school.

"What are you gonna do?! You can't fight them on your own! There's too many of them! Even if you can nullify there quirks, your fighting styles not suited for this! Your best in stealth and one-on-one fights." Midoryia began to ramble on until Aizawa stopped him.

"Well that doesn't matter here," he said, and with that he left us.

The purple smoke guy came up behind us and incased us all in purple smoke. We were unable to see anything. I started walking around and then I bumped into someone and fell to the ground.

The smoke then cleared, revealing our surroundings once again. We were now in an old building. I looked up and Kirishima's eyes meet mine.

"What happened?" I looked at Kiri.

"What do you think Fur Ball?" I looked up and saw Bakugou in front of us as I stood up.

The roof started to creak and suddenly I saw it cracking. I pushed Kirishima into Bakugou as the roof came crashing down on me.

"GAHHHHH!!!" Tears formed in my eyes from on the pressure. Pieces of the roof had fallen on my back.

"(L/n)!" Kirishima ran towards me and kneeled down in front of me and held my hand. "Are you ok?"

"Not r....really..." The pressure got worse and I was soon biting my lip so I wouldn't scream.

"Bakugou we need to-" Kirishima turned around and didn't see Bakugou. He turned his head back at the pile of roofing and saw Bakugou starting to take small pieces away and set them aside.

"Hey hang in there," Kirishima got up and started to help Bakugou.

After a while they were able to free me. As Kirishima was holding my hand to help me stand, Bakugou looked out the windows of the building.